Rendering Engine for Clean page
Samsung’s Rendering Engine for Clean Pages (ReCP) technology delivers high quality images when businesses scan, copy, and print documents. ReCP adjusts images to ensure that edges are sharp and colors are vibrant; it also sharpens text to increase legibility.
Printing At Its Most Productive
This range of supremely productive printers maintain a consistently reliable and high performance that is bound to meet the demands of your business workflow. In addition, they can be integrated into your print infrastructure with the minimum of fuss.
Need more Information?
Request information about Samsung business products, solutions and services. We will contact you shortly.
Find out more about Samsung Business Products & Solutions
- Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Save time with faster print speeds
Print up to 26 pages per minute with the 600 MHz CPU. The Xpress Series Printer increases workflow, productivity and flexibility and its Cortex-A5 Core yields the highest speeds among comparable printers.
- Function: Print, Scan, Copy, Fax
- Processor: 600MHz
- 2-line LCD Display
- Memory: 128MB
- Interface: Hi-Speed USB 2.0 / Ethernet 10/100 Base TX / Wireless 802.11 b/g/n
- Power Consumption: 400 W (Printing) / 50 W (Standby) / *1.6 W (Power Save) / Wi-Fi Direct on : 2.4 W
- Noise Level: Less than 50 dBA (Printing) / Less than 52 dBA (Platen Copying) / Less than 53 dBA (ADF Copying) / Less than 26 dBA (Standby)
- Dimension (WxDxH): 401 x 362 x 367mm (15.8" x 14.2" x 14.4")
- Weight: 11.3kg (24.9 lbs)
- Duty Cycle(Monthly): Up to 12000 pages
- Speed (Mono): Up to 28 ppm (A4), 29 ppm (Letter)
- First Print Out Time (Mono): Less than 8.5 seconds (From Ready Mode)
- Resolution: 4800 x 600 dpi effective output
- Emulation: PCL6 / PCL5e / SPL
- Built-in Duplex Print
- OS Campatibility: Windows 8 / 7 / Vista / XP / 2000 / 2008R2 / 2008 / 2003, Mac OS X 10.5 - 10.8, Various Linux