Recycling Batteries Responsibly
The European Directive on Batteries and Accumulators aims to minimise the impact of batteries on the environment and encourage the recovery of the materials they contain. In the UK, regulations on the recycling of batteries and accumulators (rechargeable batteries) were Introduced in 2009. The Waste Batteries Regulations aim to significantly increase UK collection and recycling of used portable batteries from 3% in 2007 to 25% by 2012, rising to at least 45% in 2016.
The battery symbol on a product or on its packaging indicates that the product must not be disposed of with general household waste. Instead, it is the consumer’s responsibility to dispose of their waste batteries at a designated collection point so that they can be recycled. The separate collection and recycling of batteries at the time of dispo sal will help to conserve natural resources and ensure that they are recycled in a manner that protects human health and the environment. A comprehensive list of battery recycling centers can be obtained from: www.recycle-more.co.uk
All Samsung products that are subject to the Batteries Directive are compliant with the UK battery and accumulator Requirements. In accordance with national law, SAMSUNG Electronics (UK) Ltd is a member of an approved batteries producer compliance scheme. This scheme collects, treats and disposes of batteries on Samsung’s behalf.
Need more Info?
Request information about Samsung business products, solutions and services. We will contact you shortly.Email Useb.email@example.com
- The Samsung print cartridge is specially designed to assure optimal print quality with sharp, dark output from first print to last.
- The easy-to-install cartridge and advanced toner save function key with the printer for cost-effective, reliable operation and sharp, professional results every time.
Easy 3 steps to identify genuine Samsung Supplies
1. Tilt the label. The color should change from clear to cyan.
2. The embossed characters should change color between red, gold, and blue when viewed from different angles.
3. Feel the embossed characters. They should have a noticeable texture.
Packing Dimension (WxDxH)
372 x 275 x 179 mm
Print Cartridge Color
Average 12,000 standard pages
- MOST HELPFUL
- HIGHEST RATING
- LOWEST RATING