Cost-effective display solutions with Direct LED technology
At Samsung Direct LED Displays, the LED are situated
behind the panel and the light is emitted from the rear. This means that you can enjoy the same innovation LED technology for much less.
Lower power consumption
The Samsung MD series delivers a cost-effective solution that’s also gentle on the planet with the eco-friendly, low power consuming with LED back light solution. Plus, you can optimise the conditions of your digital signage by reducing the amount of heat radiating through the actual display area. Conventional LFDs emit consistent amounts of heat across the breadth of the display, while the new Samsung LFD not only minimise it but centralise it around the sides of the screen. What this means for you is not only lower power consumption but, more importantly, lower run-ning costs. All these benefits prove helpful in creating a more enjoyable environment to be in, especially when working in close proximity to the displays.
- 30 - 81 kHZ H-Scanning Frequency
- 148.5 MHz (Max) Pixel Frequency
- 48 - 75 HZ V-Scanning Frequency
- Analog D-SUB, DVI-D (Dual Link)
- 32" Diagonal Size
- 60 Hz LED BLU
- 1,920 x 1,080 (16:9) Resolution
- 0.12125 (H) x 0.36375 (V)mm Pixel Pitch
- 698.4 (H) x 392.85 (V)mm Active Display Area
- Brightness: 350 cd/㎡
- 100,000:1 Dynamic Contrast Ratio
- Viewing Angle (Horizontal / Vertical): 178 / 178 °
- 8 ms Response Time (G-to-G)
- 16.7 Million Display Color
- 72 % Color Gamut
- 5,000:1 Contrast Ratio
Customer Service Center
To provide high quality and customer service for customers. Customers can easily reach our Customer Services Representatices for enquiries. Also, customers can experience the infinite possibilities of technology that Samsung brings to you in the Brandshop.
Need more Information?
Request information about Samsung business products, solutions and services. We will contact you shortly.
Find out more about Samsung Business Products & Solutions
- Email Us: email@example.com