Enhanced connectivity without extra costs.
Create a professional digital display without having to purchase any extras—like a distributor or external equipment. Samsung makes it easy with a display port that delivers enhanced connectivity and an improved display interface. With a simple adapter, you can connect your PC, monitor or TV using an HDMI or DVI cable that’s more than twice as long as standard cables. Discover an easy, cost-effective way to create a powerful display.
Easy control goes the distance.
With content constantly changing, you need a reliable software solution that lets you communicate with remote displays in a cost-effective, time-efficient manner. Samsung LFDs feature an upgraded Multi Display Control solution that lets you control a large number of monitors through their embedded RS232 and RJ45 interfaces. Easy and intuitive to use, you can control monitors over short and long distances.
- 30 - 81 kHZ H-Scanning Frequency
- 148.5 MHz (Max) Pixel Frequency
- 56Hz ~ 85Hz V-Scanning Frequency
- Analog D-SUB, DVI-D, Display Port
- 40" Diagonal Size
- S-PVA ( B-DID)
- 1,920 x 1,080 (16:9) Resolution
- 0.46125(H) x 0.46125(V)mm Pixel Pitch
- 885.6(H) x 498.15(V)mm Active Display Area
- Brightness: 450cd/m2
- 40000:1 Dynamic Contrast Ratio
- Viewing Angle (Horizontal / Vertical): 178 / 178 °
- 8 ms Response Time (G-to-G)
- 8 bit - 16.7 Million Display Color
- 72 % Color Gamut
- 3,000:1 Contrast Ratio
Customer Service Center
To provide high quality and customer service for customers. Customers can easily reach our Customer Services Representatices for enquiries. Also, customers can experience the infinite possibilities of technology that Samsung brings to you in the Brandshop.