BLI Summer 2011 "Pick" for "Outstanding A4 Monochrome Printer for Large Workgroups."
Taking home a BLI Summer 2011 "Pick" for "Outstanding A4 Monochrome Printer for Large Workgroups," the 55-ppm Samsung ML-5510ND distinguished itself from its competitors with excellent print quality, very good productivity and a top-notch administrative utility.
"The ML-5510ND delivers faster than average first-page-out times for three of the five types tested, which means users spend less time waiting for their jobs," said Marlence Orr, BLI's senior printer analyst for printers and A4 MFPs. "And in our job stream test, which simulates typical workgroup traffic, the unit's performance is among the best we've seen in this class."
Welcome to your high performance office
The ML-5510ND increases your productivity with a print speed of 52ppm in A4. If its breathtakingly fast printing speed isn’t enough, when you factor in the processing power that comes with an 700MHz processor, Gigabit network and memory expandable up to 768 MB,, there’s no doubting the high-octane performance the ML-5510ND can bring to any office.
- Function: Print
520-sheet Cassette Tray @80g/㎡
2,000-sheet High Capacity Feeder @80g/㎡, Short Stand
500-sheet Finisher with Stapler
400-sheet 4-bin Mailbox
IEEE 1284B Parallel Connector
802.11 b,g, n wireless network, Duplexer
- 256MB (Max. 768MB) Memory
- OS Compatibility: Windows 2000/XP(32/64bits)/Vista(32/64bits)/2003 Server(32/64bits)/2008 Server(32/64bits)/7(32/64bits)/8/2008 Server R2(64bits)Various Linux OS: RedHat Enterprise Linux WS 4, 5 (32/64 bit)Fedora 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 (32/64 bit)SuSE Linux 10.0, 10.1 (32 bit)OpenSuSE 10.2, 10.3, 11.0, 11.1, 11.2 (32/64 bit)Mandriva 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2009.1 (32/64 bit)Ubuntu 5.04, 5.10, 6.06, 6.10, 7.04, 7.10, 8.04, 8.10, 9.04, 9.10(32/64 bit)SuSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 10, 11 (32/64 bit)Debian 4.0, 5.0 (32/64 bit)Mac OS 10.3 ~ 10.6UNIX OS: Sun Solaris 9,10 (x86, SPARC) HP-UX 11.0, 11i v1, 11i v2, 11i v3 (PA-RISC, Itanium) IBM AIX 5.1, 5.2, 5.3, 5.4
- Hi-Speed USB 2.0, Ethernet 10/100 Base TX Interface
- Noise Level: Less than 56dBA(Printing), Less than 30dBA(Standby)
- Duty Cycle(Monthly): 250,000pages
- Dimension(W x D x H): 464 x 540 x 420mm
- Speed(Mono): Up to 52ppm in A4, 55ppm in Letter
- First Print Out Time(Mono) For Print: As fast as 7.8 seconds
- Print Resolution: Up to 1,200 x 1,200 dpi effective output
- Built-in Duplex supported
- Input Capacity and Types: 520-sheet Cassette, 100-sheet Multi Purpose Tray(80g/㎡ paper)
- Output Capacity and Types: 500-sheet Face Down
- Media Size: 76 x 127mm - 216 x 356mm
- Media Type: Printer Default, Plain Paper, Thick Paper, Thin Paper, Bond Paper, Color Paper, CardStock, Labels, Transparency, Envelope, Preprinted, Recycled Paper, Archive, Extra Thick
BLI Outstanding Monochrome Printer Line of the Year 2012
BLI (Buyers Lab Institute) acknowledges the print manufacturers whose product lines are judged to be the best in their respective categories yearly according to their cumulative test results. BLI’s awards are based on rigorous lab tests that take approximately two months to complete. The evaluation includes a durability test, during a portion of which, each unit is run at the manufacturer’s maximum duty cycle.
At Samsung, we are guided by strong values and ethical standards to ensure the highest quality in everything we do. As a company, we strive to help people live better lives.
Samsung Electronics Hong Kong on Facebook
Here you can find information about our latest promotions, status and products. Let's start an interactive sharing!
Customer Service Center
To provide high quality and customer service for customers. Customers can easily reach our Customer Services Representatices for enquiries. Also, customers can experience the infinite possibilities of technology that Samsung brings to you in the Brandshop.
Need more Information?
Request information about Samsung business products, solutions and services. We will contact you shortly.
Find out more about Samsung Business Products & Solutions
- Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org