Recycling Batteries Responsibly
The European Directive on Batteries and Accumulators aims to minimise the impact of batteries on the environment and encourage the recovery of the materials they contain. In the UK, regulations on the recycling of batteries and accumulators (rechargeable batteries) were Introduced in 2009. The Waste Batteries Regulations aim to significantly increase UK collection and recycling of used portable batteries from 3% in 2007 to 25% by 2012, rising to at least 45% in 2016.
The battery symbol on a product or on its packaging indicates that the product must not be disposed of with general household waste. Instead, it is the consumer’s responsibility to dispose of their waste batteries at a designated collection point so that they can be recycled. The separate collection and recycling of batteries at the time of dispo sal will help to conserve natural resources and ensure that they are recycled in a manner that protects human health and the environment. A comprehensive list of battery recycling centers can be obtained from: www.recycle-more.co.uk
All Samsung products that are subject to the Batteries Directive are compliant with the UK battery and accumulator Requirements. In accordance with national law, SAMSUNG Electronics (UK) Ltd is a member of an approved batteries producer compliance scheme. This scheme collects, treats and disposes of batteries on Samsung’s behalf.
- - Samsung's original toner ML-D4450A is definitely for quality driven users.
- - Its professional quality print provides excellent value for the business.
- - Standard high yield toner delivers more prints with sharpened images and greyscales.
- - Samsung's advanced technology leads into the future document.
1. When the label is tilted, the colour changes from clear to cyan.
2. The embossed characters change colour between red gold and blue when viewed from different angles.
3.Verification of the embossed character is possible by feeling the texture
Samsung original supplies enable consistent printing without quality defects.
Automatic Toner Monitoring System
Greater Choice for customers
Easy toner change
1. Open the front cabinet.
2. Change cartridges.
3. Close cabinet.
Packing Dimension (WxDxH)370 x 286 x 180 mm
Print Cartridge ColorBlack
Page Yield- BLACK, ML-D4550A/SEE: 10,000 standard pages
- BLACK, ML-D4550B/SEE: 20,000 standard pages
- MOST HELPFUL
- HIGHEST RATING
- LOWEST RATING