Share fun and feelings – instantly
You can share any special moment or exciting info on the move. Send photos by uploading to Facebook, Picasa, Photobucket or Samsung.com or email directly from the camera. You can also upload videos to YouTube then sit back to wait for the raves. The SH100 keeps you connected. Capture the image with the SH100 and use the AllShare wireless connection to upload stills or videos to your TV. Samsung Digital Living Network Alliance (DLNA) technology supports your favorite moments with the attention they deserve. Manage, view and share photos by wirelessly connecting to a big-screen TV. It’s that easy.
The Samsung SH100’s Smart Touch interface makes operation as easy as using a touchscreen smartphone. Familiar “drag and scroll” functionality on the 3.0” Wide-Touch LCD puts full power at your fingertips. Plus, the camera’s menu features a “Home” selection so you can easily return to the home screen, no matter what you’re doing. The latest LCD technology displays rich, crisp images so you can shoot in virtually any light.
- 1/2.33" (Approx. 7.76mm) CCD Image sensor
- Approx. 14.2 Mega pixel Effective Pixel
- Approx. 14.48 Mega pixels Total Pixel
- 3.0" WQVGA Wide Full Touch Screen
- Smart Auto: 1/8~1/2,000 sec.
Program: 1 ~ 1/2,000 sec.
Night: 8 ~ 1/2,000 sec.
- Flash Modes: Red-eye reduction, Fill-in flash, Slow sync, Flash off, Red eye fix
- Flash Range: Wide : 0.2m ~ 3.2m, Tele : 0.5m ~ 1.8m (ISO AUTO)
- Focal Length: Samsung Lens f = 4.7 ~ 23.5 mm (35mm film equivalent : 26~130 mm)
- F No.: F3.3(W) ~ F5.9(T)
- Digital Zoom:
Still Image mode: 1.0X ~ 5.0X (Optical x Digital: 25.0X)
Play mode : 1.0X ~ 14.4X (depends on image size)
- TTL auto focus (Multi AF, Center AF, Face Detection AF, Smart Touch AF, One Touch Shooting AF, Object Tracking AF, Smart Face Recognition AF)
- Normal : 80cm ~ infinity(Wide), 150cm ~ infinity (Tele)
Macro : 5cm~80cm (Wide), 100cm ~ 150cm (Tele)
Auto Macro : 5cm~Infinity (Wide), 100cm~ Infinity (Tele)
- Exposure: Program AE
- Metering: Multi, Spot, Center Weighted, Face Detection AE
- Compensation: ±2EV (1/3EV steps)
- ISO Equivalent: Auto, 80, 100, 200, 400, 800, 1600, 3200
Customer Service Center
To provide high quality and customer service for customers. Customers can easily reach our Customer Services Representatices for enquiries. Also, customers can experience the infinite possibilities of technology that Samsung brings to you in the Brandshop.