Super large image sensor offers utmost image quality and rich natural colors
Samsung NX11, equipped with super large APS-C size CMOS sensor, reproduces rich and natural colors and expresses clear images. Particularly, Samsung NX11 image sensor minimizes noise, which degrade the quality of a photo and expresses crisp and clear images, and allows us to use high ISO in a low light environment with low noise.
Every precious moment is in your hands
i-Function is a new concept in cameras which maximizes the camera’s usability and enables you to take fast and easy shots. The camera market has seen much advancement with the emergence of various concept cameras and enhanced technology. The i-Function provides 2-way-usability satisfying both the beginner and professional photographer with epoch making technology. An expert can adjust various settings – shutter speed, exposure, ISO-related to photo quality manually in the P/A/S/M modes. For a beginner, the Lens Priority Mode built into the NX11 helps a beginner use different lenses without any hassle.
- APS-C CMOS Image sensor
- Approx. 14.6 Mega-pixels Effective
- Approx. 15.1 Mega-pixels Total
- Approx. 100% Field of View
- 3.0" AMOLED Monitor
- Electronically controlled vertical-run focal plane shutter
- Auto: 1/4000sec ~ 30sec.
Manual: 1/4000sec ~ 30sec(1/3EV step)
Bulb(Limit time: 8min)
- Samsung NX Mount
- Usable Lens: Samsung Lenses for Samsung NX Mount
- Contrast AF
- Single AF, Continuous AF, MF
- TTL 247(19x13) Block segment
Metering : Multi, Center-weighted, Spot
Metering range : EV 0 - 18 (ISO100‧30mm F2.0)
- Compensation: ±3 EV (1/2EV, 1/3EV step)
- AEL button
- ISO Equivalent: Auto, 100, 200, 400, 800, 1600, 3200 (1EV or 1/3EV step)
* Auto ISO upper level is selectable. (Up to ISO 1600)
Customer Service Center
To provide high quality and customer service for customers. Customers can easily reach our Customer Services Representatices for enquiries. Also, customers can experience the infinite possibilities of technology that Samsung brings to you in the Brandshop.