NX2000With Samsung SMART CAMERA NX2000, you’re able to tell your stories, not just take pictures. Its ultra-sensitive 20.3 megapixel APS-C CMOS Sensor allows you to create images full of detail with colors that burst with life and imagination.
- Ultra-large 3.7” Touch Screen Display
- 20.3MP APS-C CMOS Sensor
- Send Images to Mobile Devices as You Shoot
Recycling Batteries Responsibly
The European Directive on Batteries and Accumulators aims to minimise the impact of batteries on the environment and encourage the recovery of the materials they contain. In the UK, regulations on the recycling of batteries and accumulators (rechargeable batteries) were Introduced in 2009. The Waste Batteries Regulations aim to significantly increase UK collection and recycling of used portable batteries from 3% in 2007 to 25% by 2012, rising to at least 45% in 2016.
The battery symbol on a product or on its packaging indicates that the product must not be disposed of with general household waste. Instead, it is the consumer’s responsibility to dispose of their waste batteries at a designated collection point so that they can be recycled. The separate collection and recycling of batteries at the time of dispo sal will help to conserve natural resources and ensure that they are recycled in a manner that protects human health and the environment. A comprehensive list of battery recycling centers can be obtained from: www.recycle-more.co.uk
All Samsung products that are subject to the Batteries Directive are compliant with the UK battery and accumulator Requirements. In accordance with national law, SAMSUNG Electronics (UK) Ltd is a member of an approved batteries producer compliance scheme. This scheme collects, treats and disposes of batteries on Samsung’s behalf.
- - Intuitive Control with Ultra-large
3.7” Touch Screen Display
- - 20.3MP APS-C CMOS Sensor
- - Send Images to Mobile Devices as You Shoot
- - Add Pop to Movies
with 3D Recording
Ultra-large 3.7 touch screen display
The spacious 3.7” (93.8 mm) WVGA touch screen opens up room for your creativity and offers an easy way to hone your craftsmanship.
A variety of smart modes and manual controls make the camera an ideal choice for photography enthusiasts like you.
In addition, the AutoShare feature simultaneously sends every photo you snap to your smartphone. You’ll now have an extra copy of your photos that you can effortlessly share with friends and family.
20.3 megapixel APS-C CMOS Sensor
With NX2000, you can now produce outstanding works like a professional photographer. The camera is equipped with a 20.3 megapixel APS-C CMOS Sensor, offering the highest resolution in its class, to help you capture high-quality images with lifelike colors. And since the sensor is relatively large, it collects the most light. This is perfect for taking professional-class photos, wherein the main subject stands out from an out-of-focus background.
*Until May 2013, those who purchase entry-level Samsung cameras can redeem for the highest resolution screen among Compact System Cameras (CSC)
3.7” (93.8mm) WVGA Touch Screen
The NX2000 boasts the largest screen in its class, with a stunning 3.7” (93.8mm) WVGA display that serves plenty of space for reviewing and editing your masterpieces. You get full touch-screen action, with no physical menu buttons taking up valuable space. It conveniently lets you adjust the autofocus just by the dragging and pinching motion of your two fingers. You can also shrink or zoom in on the pictures in playback mode. The display offers up the full spectrum of colors, so what you see on the screen matches what you shoot.
*Until May 2013, those who purchase entry-level Samsung cameras can redeem for the largest touch screen among Compact System Cameras(CSC).
Just download the Samsung Smart Camera apps on your smart device (Android or IOS) and the NX2000 will be linked to your smartphone or mobile tablet via wifi connection. This will confer your camera with a variety of wifi-enabled functions that take photography to a whole new level. With the AutoShare feature activated, every snapshot you have taken will be simultaneously sent to your smartphone or mobile tablet – to make backing up and sharing your high-quality photos super-easy. Leveraging on NFC (Near Field Communication) technology, you can tap your mobile devices with the NX2000 to establish a wi-fi connectivity for easy retrieval of your photos.*
*If the app is not installed on your devices, you will be directed to the App Store where you can download and install the app. NFC is incompatible with IOS devices.
With Smart Mode, the pictures you take will tell stories that rival those created by the pros. Smart Mode settings such as Waterfall and Light Trace enable you to photograph the beauty of cascading water or flowing light trails. Use Action Freeze to capture the fast-paced actions around you or merge various exposures with Rich Tone to create surrealistic images. Let Creative Shot enhance the emotion of any scene or moment you capture!
3D Still and Movie Recording
True 3D Creator allows your amazing photo journey to pop off the screen, to lifelike effects! The interchangeable-lens system of NX2000 lets you shoot stills and movies in Samsung 45mm 2D/3D lens. Show off your stunning adventures on a compatible 3D HDTV to let your friends back home to feel as if they were there.
*NX 3D Lens sold separately
8 fps fast continuous shooting
1080 30p Full HD Movie Recording
1/4000 sec shuttle speed
DRIMe IV New Image engine
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4
23.5 x 15.7mm
Approx 20.3 MP
Approx 21.6 MP
RGB Primary Color Filter
Samsung NX Mount
Samsung Lenses for Samsung NX Mount
Lens Shift (Depends on Lens)
OIS Mode1 / Mode2 / OFF
LDC On / Off (Depends on Lens)
i-Zoom (x1.2, 1.4, 1.7, 2.0)
Super Sonic Drive
TFT-LCD with Touch Panel (C-type Touch Control Enabled)
WVGA (800 x 480) 1,152k dots
Field of View
Approx 100 %
Grid (4types), Histogram, Icons : On/Off, Distance Scale : ft / m / Off
Single AF, Continuous AF, MF, Touch AF & Shutter
- Selection: 1point (Free selection)
- Multi: Normal 21points, Closeup 35points
- Face Detection: Max. 10 faces
-Object Tracking AF
Electronically controlled vertical-run focal plane shutter
- Auto: 1/4000sec. ~ 1/4sec.
- Manual : 1/4000sec. ~ 30sec. (1/3EV Step)
- Bulb (Limit time: 4min.)
TTL 221 (17 x 13) Block segment
- Metering: Multi, Center-weighted, Spot
- Metering range: EV 0-18 (ISO 100 - 30mm,F2)
± 3 EV (1/3 EV Step)
AEL Touch Button
Auto, 100~25600 (1 or 1/3EV step)
* AUTO ISO upper level is selectable. (Up to ISO 3200)
Single, Continuous, Burst (5M size only), Self-timer, Bracket (AE/WB/PW)
※ Maximum shooting speed is 8 frames per second. It will slow down after approx. JPEG 13 shots, RAW 5 shots. (Based on UHS-1 SD Card. May vary depending on the spec of memory card.)
Auto Exposure Bracket (± 3 EV) / WB / PW
2 - 30 sec (1 sec Step)
SR2NX02 (via Micro USB port) (Optional)
External Flash only (Bundle with SEF8A)
Smart Flash, Auto, Auto+Red-eye reduction, Fill-in, Fill-in+Red-eye reduction, 1st Curtain, 2nd Curtain, Off
8 (at ISO 100) (SEF8A)
Angle of View Coverage
28mm Wide-Angle (Equivalent to 35mm)
Less than 1/180 sec
-2 - +2EV (1/2EV step)
Samsung External Flash
Synchro (Flash attachment)
Auto, Daylight, Cloudy, Fluorescent (W, N, D), Tungsten, Flash, Custom, K(Manual)
Each 7 Steps in Amber / Blue / Green / Magenta Axis
Dynamic Range Expansion
Dynamic Range Expansion
OFF / Smart Range+ / HDR
Standard, Vivid, Portrait, Landscape, Forest, Retro, Cool, Calm, Classic, Custom (1~3)
Contrast, Sharpness, Saturation, Color
Auto, Smart, Expert(Program, Aperture Priority, Shutter Priority, Manual, Custom), Wi-Fi
Beauty Face, Landscape, Macro, Action Freeze, Rich Tone, Panorama, Waterfall, Silhouette, Sunset, Night, Fireworks, Light Trace, Creative Shot, Best Face
Vignetting, Minature, Colored Pencil, Watercolor, Wash Drawing, Oil Sketch, Ink Sketch, Acryl, Negative, Selective Color (R/G/B/Y 4 Colors)
- JPEG (3:2)：20.0M (5472 x 3648), 10.1M (3888 x 2592), 5.9M (2976 x 1984), 2.0M (1728 x 1152), 5.0M (2736 x 1824): Burst mode only
- JPEG (16:9)：16.9M (5472 x 3080), 7.8M (3712 x 2088), 4.9M (2944 x 1656), 2.1M (1920 x 1080)
- JPEG (1:1)：13.3M (3648 x 3648), 7.0M (2640 x 2640), 4.0M (2000 x 2000), 1.1M (1024 x 1024)
- RAW : 20.0M (5472 x 3648)
* 3D using 45mm 2D/3D Image Size : JPEG (16:9) 4.1M (2688 x 1512), (16:9) 2.1M (1920 x 1080)(NX 3D Lens sold separately)
Super fine , Fine, Normal
sRGB / Adobe RGB
Movie / Single Image / Slide Show / Thumbnails (5 / 28 Images)
Face Retouch / Photo Style Selector / Red Eye Fix / Resize / Rotate
Miniature / Fish-Eye / De-fog / Halftone Dots / Soft Focus,
JPEG (3:2): 6M (3,008 x 2,000) / 2M (1,920 x 1,280) / VGA (640 x 424),JPEG (16:9): 5M (3,008 x 1,688) / 2M (1,920 x 1,080) / VGA (640 x 360), JPEG (1:1): 4M (2,000 x 2,000) / 1.6M (1,280 x 1,280) / VGA (480 x 480)
Movie : H.264 , Sound : AAC
Program, Aperture Priority, Shutter Priority, Manual
With Audio or without Audio (user selectable, recording time : 29 minutes 59 seconds)
Vignetting, Minature, Colored Pencil, Watercolor, Wash Drawing, Oil Sketch, Ink Sketch, Acryl, Negative, Selective Color (R/G/B/Y 4 Colors) (1920 x 1080, 1920 x 810, 1280 x 720, 640 x 480, 320 x 240)
1920 x 1080, 1920 x 810, 1280 x 720 , 640 x 480, 320 x 240 for Sharing (Default: 1920 x 1080)(* 1920 x 1080 only with 3D lens)
30fps, 24fps (1920 x 810 Only)
(* 3D Lens 30fps Only)(NX 3D Lens sold separately)
x0.25 (640, 320 only), x0.5 (1280, 640, 320 only), x1, x5, x10, x20
High Quality , Normal
Still Image Capture, Time Trimming
MicroSD, MicroSDHC, MicroSDXC, UHS-1 MicroSD Support
RAW (SRW ver2.0.0), JPEG (EXIF 2.21), MPO(3D), MP4(Movie), DCF, DPOF 1.1
20.0M: RAW 39
- 20.0M (3:2): Super Fine 130, Fine 163, Normal 217
- 10.1M (3:2): Super Fine 277, Fine 356, Normal 505
- 5.9M (3:2): Super Fine 471, Fine 570, Normal 727
- 2.0M (3:2): Super Fine 1053, Fine 1426, Normal 1941
- Burst (5.0M): Super Fine 430, Fine 514, Normal 638
- 16.9M (16:9): Super Fine 153, Fine 190, Normal 251
- 7.8M (16:9): Super Fine 346, Fine 417, Normal 568
- 4.9M (16:9): Super Fine 512, Fine 670, Normal 896
- 2.1M (16:9): Super Fine 1015, Fine 1349, Normal 1700
- 13.3M (1:1): Super Fine 217, Fine 227, Normal 284
- 7.0M (1:1): Super Fine 336, Fine 465, Normal 592
- 4.0M (1:1): Super Fine 559, Fine 752, Normal 1203
- 1.1M (1:1): Super Fine 2149, Fine 2471, Normal 2819
- Movie: 1920 x 1080 30p: High Quality 17m 21s, Normal 21m 44s
- 1920 x 810 24p :High Quality 21m 11s, Normal 26m 31s
- 1280 x 720 60p: High Quality 16m 33s, Normal 20m 42s
- 1280 x 720 30p: High Quality 28m 38s, Normal 35m 53s
- 640 x 480 30p: High Quality 70m 48s, Normal 88m 58s
- 320 x 240 30p:High Quality 213m 41s, Normal 271m 09s
※ These figures are measure under the Samsung standard.
29 Languages (Korean, English, Danish, German, Dutch, Swedish, Spanish, Italian, Czech, French, Portuguese, Polish, Finnish, Russian, Norsk, Simplified/Traditional Chinese, Arabic, Persian, Turkish, Hebrew, Thai, Greek, Hungarian, Estonian, Lithuanian, Latvian,Serbian, Croatian)
Geo-tagging with Optional GPS Module (WGS84)
Location Name (OSD) (English and Korean only)
Google Map Link (with Intelli-Studio)
Digital Output Connector
USB 2.0 (micro USB Jack)
NTSC, PAL (user selectable) HDMI (1.4a)
DC power input connector
DC 5.0V, 1A via Micro USB port
Rechargeable battery : BP1130 (1130mAh)
170 min / 340 shots (CIPA Standard)
Dimension (W x H x D)
119 x 64.5 x 35.7 (21.9)mm (excluding the projection part)
228g (without battery)
Operating Temperature (℃)
0 - 40 ℃
Operating Humidity (%)
5 - 85%
S/W and PC OS
Bundle PC S/W
Adobe Lightroom, iLauncher
IEEE 802.11b/g/n support (Smart Camera 2.0)
- SNS & Cloud (Microsoft Sky Drive Cloud)
- Auto Backup
- Remote Viewfinder (Touch AF Video Quality - QVGA ↔ VGA)
- Mobile Link
- Wi-Fi Direct (playback)
- Samsung Link (TV Link, Samsung Cloud)
Adobe Lightroom, iLauncher
8.65 MB, pdf, ENGLISH
All OS, 0.01MB, zip, MULTI LANGUAGE
Version : Lightroom 4.4.1
2013.07.03Close tooltip pop-up1. Title - Adobe Photoshop Lightroom S/W Ver. 4.4.1
2. Applicable Model - NX300, NX2000, NX1100
*Please download and update your program
*OPEN attached file - You can find URL address
[Improved items of Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Ver. 4.4.1]
- Enhanced NX300, NX2000, NX1100 RAW picture quality
- Windows: http://www.adobe.com/support/downloads/detail.jsp?ftpID=5600
- Mac.: http://www.adobe.com/support/downloads/detail.jsp?ftpID=5599
All OS, 243.03 MB, zip, MULTI LANGUAGE
Version : 1.18
2014.11.07Close tooltip pop-up1. Title - NX2000 firmware v1.18
2. Carrier or Corporate Customer - Open market
During upgrading firmware, a camera turns itself on and off 3 times.
Do not cut off the power and Do not remove battery before complete message.
1.Improved 50-150mm-S lens compatibility
2.Improved other bugs
1.Improved 16-50mm-PWZ 16mm position movie recording intermittent line noise
2.Revision Open Source Licenses
1.Fixed movie playback bug: remain left-record after recording left, right microphone separately
1.Add Wi-Fi Privacy Lock function
2.Revision Open Source Licenses
1.Adding Shunt down Action option of Sensor Cleaning
2.Adding DMF Responsiveness option (support lens 18-55mm-III, 16-50mm)
3.16-50mm S and Power zoom lens compatability
- Improved AF performance and color shading
- Power zoom lens, zoom speed changing option
- Power zoom lens, movie recording touch-zoom function option
- Power zoom lens, display focal-length option
4. Improved other bugs
1. Fixed vertical noise on the left side after upgrade v1.12
2. Improved 16-50mm power zoom lens color shading
1. Improved SD card compatibility(You can fix Card Error issue)
2. Improved connection speed of android smart phone
(Please use latest version of Upgrade Smart Camera App)
3. Improved Movie recording(Framing Mode ON)
4. Improved 60mm,85mm lens full time manual focus performance
5. Improved pattern noise of Waterfall mode
6. Improved others bugs
1. You can change ISO using CMD dial in P/A/S/M mode
2. Improved Image quality
3. Recording movie display CAF when you enable MF using 60mm,85mm lens
4. Improved date information when you open a movie file using Lightroom
5. Improved LCD review
6. Improved other bugs
Lens Upgrade File
All OS, 0.37 MB, zip, MULTI LANGUAGE
Version : 140311
2014.06.30Close tooltip pop-upThis is the latest LENS firmware package.
To maximize improved firmware performance, body firmware should be the latest version.
1. 18-55mm-III (v1.11)
- Improved OIS performance
- Improved the DMF sense of rotation for MF ring
- Add new function for NX30 - Enable 3 steps control of DMF sensitivity
2. 18-55mm-I (v1.20), 18-55mm-II_iFn (v1.10),
20-50mm-I (v1.10), 20-50mm-II (v1.00), 20mm (v1.10),
50-200mm-I (v1.20), 50-200mm-II_iFn (v1.10)
- Change the sense of rotation for MF Ring. (Opposite position)
- Reduce the Current consumption when lens operated.
- Improved infinity AF(Auto Focus) accuracy at fireworks mode.
3. 18-200mm (v1.10)
- Improved NX200 movie mode aperture noise
- Improved OIS current and noise
4. 30mm (v1.22)
- Intermittent failure of DMF that occurs when user press half shutter is fixed.
- Accuracy of auto focus has been improved.
5. 85mm (v1.10)
- Back focusing problem of small aperture is fixed.
[How to check the Lens firmware version]
Please select the menu in the following order.
Menu -> Setup -> Device information
[How to update the Lens firmware]
1) Download the lens firmware file into the root directory of the SD memory card.
- When you upgrade the lens firmware, the lens which you upgrade must be attached on the camera.
- If you can not attach the lens to the camera, you can not not upgrade it.
- The file name of lens firmware is ''lens.bin''
- If there is a difference between attached lens and lens firmware file, you can find the ''File Error'' message.
2) Insert the SD card on which the lens firmware file is to be saved and then turn on the camera.
3) Please select the menu in the following order.
Menu -> Setup -> Device Information -> Firmware Update -> Lens Firmware -> ''Yes''
All OS, 0.34 MB, pdf, MULTI LANGUAGE
Version : 1.0
Some files may not be available from phones and tablets. Access this page from your desktop computer to be able to download all files.In order to read a PDF file, you must have Adobe Acrobat reader installed on your computer. You can download it at the Adobe website.Download Adobe Acrobat ReaderIn order to read DjVu files, you must have the DjVu viewer installed on your computer. Click this banner and install the viewer.Download Djvu Viewer
Have a question or need product support? Go to our support section
- MOST HELPFUL
- HIGHEST RATING
- LOWEST RATING