20.3 megapixel APS-C CMOS Sensor
With NX2000, you can now produce outstanding works like a professional photographer. The camera is equipped with a 20.3 megapixel APS-C CMOS Sensor, offering the highest resolution in its class, to help you capture high-quality images with lifelike colors. And since the sensor is relatively large, it collects the most light. This is perfect for taking professional-class photos, wherein the main subject stands out from an out-of-focus background.
* Until May 2013, those who purchase entry-level Samsung cameras can redeem for the highest resolution screen among Compact System Cameras (CSC)
3.7” (93.8mm) WVGA Touch Screen
The NX2000 boasts the largest screen in its class, with a stunning 3.7” (93.8mm) WVGA display that serves plenty of space for reviewing and editing your masterpieces. You get full touch-screen action, with no physical menu buttons taking up valuable space. It conveniently lets you adjust the autofocus just by the dragging and pinching motion of your two fingers. You can also shrink or zoom in on the pictures in playback mode. The display offers up the full spectrum of colors, so what you see on the screen matches what you shoot.
*Until May 2015, those who purchase entry-level Samsung cameras can redeem for the largest touch screen among Compact System Cameras(CSC).
- Sensor Type: CMOS Image Sensor
- Sensor Size: 23.5 x 15.7mm
- Effective Pixel: Approx 20.3 Megapixels
- Total Pixel: Approx 21.6 Megapixels
- Color Filter: RGB Primary
- Type: Lens Shift (Depends on Lens)
- Mode: OIS Mode1 / Mode2 / OFF
- i-Zoom (x1.2, 1.4, 1.7, 2.0)
- Type: TFT-LCD with Touch Panel (C-type Touch Control Enabled)
- Size: 93.8mm (3.7")
- Resolution: WVGA (800 x 480) 1,152k dots
- Field of View: Approx 100 %
Customer Service Center
To provide high quality and customer service for customers. Customers can easily reach our Customer Services Representatices for enquiries. Also, customers can experience the infinite possibilities of technology that Samsung brings to you in the Brandshop.