Taking the sensor to the next level
Advanced 20.3M APS-C CMOS Sensor
Worthy of professional photographers, but made for the enthusiast, the 20.3MP APS-C CMOS sensor—now with Phase detection AF—delivers high-quality images and lifelike colors with the highest resolution in its class. It’s also ideal for out-focusing photography, thanks to a sensor that’s the largest used in a mirrorless camera. The sensor, which measures 23.5mm x 15.7mm, collects the most light so you can create beautiful images without noise, even in low-lit situations.
Capture with greater clarity and speed
Advanced Hybrid AF System
The hybrid AF (autofocus) system combines Phase detection AF and contrast AF for faster and more accurate autofocusing. Phase detection AF nearly instantaneously determines the distance of your subject, while contrast AF fine-tunes the focus for maximum contrast. Enabled by an incredibly short shutter lag, the hybrid AF System allows you to shoot accurate, sharply detailed images faster.
- Sensor Type: APS-C CMOS
- Sensor Size: 23.5 x 15.7mm
- Effective Pixel: Approx 20.3 Megapixels
- Total Pixel: Approx 21.6 Megapixels
- Color Filter: RGB Primary Color Filter
- Type: Lens Shift (Depends on Lens)
- Mode: OIS Mode1 / Mode2 / OFF
- i-Depth, i-Zoom (x1.2, 1.4, 1.7, 2.0)
- Type: AMOLED with Touch (C-type Touch Control Enabled) and Tilt (Up 90°, Down 45°)
- Size: 3.31" (84.0mm)
- Resolution: WVGA (800 x 480) 768k dots (Pentile)
- Field of View: Approx 100 %
Samsung Electronics Hong Kong on Facebook
Here you can find information about our latest promotions, status and products. Let's start an interactive sharing!
Customer Service Center
To provide high quality and customer service for customers. Customers can easily reach our Customer Services Representatices for enquiries. Also, customers can experience the infinite possibilities of technology that Samsung brings to you in the Brandshop.