To cope with the rapid growth of Hong Kong operations, we invite a high caliber to join our service centre located at Fotan.
- Responsible for LCD panel inspection
- Undergo daily planned maintenance jobs, diagnoses problems and faults, identifies correct actions using variety of instruments and methods
- Tests, measures or inspects electrical and electronics products to ensure comply with specification and standards
- Ensure safety standards practices are observed all the time
- Ensure proper storage of equipments and supplies
- Holder of Higher Certificate or above in electrical and electronics or relevant discipline
- 1-year working experience in electronic industry is preferable. Fresh graduate may also be considered.
- Ability to understand the circuit diagram
- Customer-oriented, hardworking, responsible, a good team player and able to work under pressure
- Familiar with relevant standards and code of practice
- Good verbal and written communication ability in English. Knowledge in Mandarin is an advantage
We offer 5 working days and attractive remuneration package to the right candidate. Interested parties please send a full resume in MS WORD format stating current and expected salary to :
email to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Human Resources Department
33/F, Central Plaza,
18 Harbour Road,
Our company is an equal opportunities employer and welcome application from all qualified candidates. The data provide will only be used for consideration of the applied position or other suitable position in Samsung Electronics HK Co. Ltd. or other subsidiaries of Samsung Group. Applicants who are not invited for interview within 10 weeks should consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data of unsuccessful applicant will be destroyed within 12 months.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.