High picture quality is obtained by employing an 10.2 mega pixel 1/2.33" high resolution CCD sensor. Clear picture quality can be enough resolution for printing up to poster size. A robust mounted image processor allows for rich gradation, fast and high quality picture processing.
digital image stabilization (DIS)
Thanks to the enhanced sensitivity of SAMSUNG's imaging sensor and Digital Image Stabilization (DIS) technology, you can rest assured that you'll be able to capture beautifully clear images-even in low-light situations. So if flash photography is not an option, don't worry because SAMSUNG's DIS will quickly become your trusted friend.
- 1/2.33" (Approx. 1.09cm) CCD
- Approx. 10.2 Mega-pixel
- Approx. 10.3 Mega-pixel
- DIS (Digital Image Stabilization)
- TTL auto focus (Multi AF, Center AF, Face Detection AF)
- Normal: 80cm ~ infinity
Macro: 10cm ~ 80cm (Wide), 50cm ~ 80cm (Tele)
Auto Macro: 10cm ~ Infinity (Wide), 50cm ~ Infinity (Tele)
- Program AE
- Multi, Spot, Center Weighted, Face Detection AE
- ±2EV (1/3EV steps)
- Auto, 80, 100, 200, 400, 800, 1600
- SAMSUNG Lens f = 6.3 ~ 18.9mm (35mm film equivalent: 35 ~ 105mm)
- F3.2(W) ~ F5.8(T)
- Still Image mode: 1.0X ~ 3.0X
Play mode: 1.0X ~ 11.4X (depends on image size, Min. size is 320 x 240)
- TFT LCD
- 2.5" (6.4cm), 230K
- Auto: 1/8 ~ 1/1,500sec.
Program: 1 ~ 1/1,500sec.
Night: 8 ~ 1/1,500sec.