A mounted high picture quality 10.2 mega pixel CCD
High picture quality is obtained by employing a 10.2 mega pixel 1/2.33" high resolution CCD sensor. Clear picture quality can be achieved even for images larger than A2. A robust mounted image processor allows for rich gradation, fast and high quality picture processing.
the world's first 24mm ultra wide, optical 10X zoom
Capturing every detail of your life
Whether you're indoors or out, snapping a landscape or friends around a table, the amazing 24mm ultra wide angle lens gives you a wider shooting range from a shorter distance and more flexibility. Now you have the ability to capture images of beautiful landscapes and entire buildings from a very short distance-not something you can do with a standard 35mm. The 24mm ultra wide angle lens and the 10X optical zoom is a perfect marriage of advanced versatility with the convenience of a stylish, compact camera.
- 1/2.33" (1.09cm) CCD
- Approx. 10.2 Mega-pixel
- Approx. 10.3 Mega-pixel
- Dual IS (OIS + DIS)
- TTL auto focus (Center AF, Multi AF, Selection AF, Manual Focus, Face Detection AF)
- Normal: 50cm ~ infinity (Wide), 2m ~ infinity (Tele)
Macro: 5cm ~ 50cm (Wide), 1m ~ 2m (Tele)
Auto Macro: 5cm ~ Infinity (Wide), 1m ~ Infinity (Tele)
Manual: 5cm ~ Infinity (Wide), 1m ~ Infinity (Tele)
- Program AE or Manual Exposure
- Multi, Spot, Center Weighted, Face Detection AE
- ±2EV (1/3EV steps)
- Auto, 80, 100, 200, 400, 800, 1600, 3200 (Up to 3M Size)
- Schneider Lens f = 4.2 ~ 42.0mm (35mm film equivalent: 24 ~ 240mm)
- F3.3 (W) ~ F5.8 (T)
- Still Image mode: 1.0X ~ 5.0X
Play mode: 1.0X ~ 11.4X (depends on image size)
- TFT LCD
- 2.7" (6.9cm) QVGA (230,000 pixel)
- Auto: 1/8 ~ 1/1,500sec.
Program: 1 ~ 1/1,500sec.
Manual Mode: 16 ~ 1/1,500sec.
Night: 8 ~ 1/1,500sec.