Andreas W. Djiwandono (Andy) was invited to speak in a talk show at the Annual Golden Ring Awards 2015.
The awards are coordinated on an annual basis by the Telecommunications Operators Association (ATSI = Asosiasi Penyelenggara Telekomunikasi Seluruh Indonesia) with telecommunications Journalists as the committee and judges.
The talk show’s topic was “How does Local Content Support 4G? Supporting the 4G ecosystem by strengthening the local content industry”.
It was held with 6 panelists:
- The Indonesian Minister of Information & Communications (Regulator),
- The CEO of XL Axiata (GSM LTE Mobile operator),
- CEO of Smartfren (CDMA LTE operator),
- Deputy CEO of Tri (GSM LTE operator),
- CEO of Catfiz (local app developer), and
- Andreas W. Djiwandono (Service Innovation Director Samsung Electronics Indonesia).
Andy was invited to speak on behalf of Samsung as he has had extensive experience in the telco and digital services industry, and has been invited numerous times as speaker at other events.