Just point and it shoots: 21mm super wide shot mode
Wide & Powerful, the Samsung WB210’s 12x Optical Zoom captures long-range subjects fast and easily. Choose the 21mm Super Wide Shot Mode Lens setting and you can achieve sweeping panoramic and long-distance shots in a snap. Yet the WB210 is still lightweight and compact, so it goes wherever you do.
3.5’’ Super Smart Touch Screen
Just like apps on a touch-screen smartphone, the WB210 integrates easy-to-operate touch-screen menus and functions. The key to great performance is easy access and control. The Smart Touch feature offers convenience at your fingertips. Touch the icons on display to quickly launch options and applications that can make your images sharper and easier to capture. Tangible, touchable and intuitive, the WB210 modes and functions are made for effortless images capture.
- Image sensor type: 1/2.3″ (Approx. 7.76 mm) CCD
- Image sensor (effective pixel): approx. 14 Mega-pixel
- Image sensor (total pixel): approx. 16.44 Mega-pixel
- TFT LCD Display
- Exposure control: Program AE
- Exposure Metering: Multi, Spot, Centre Weighted, Face Detection AE
- Exposure compensation: 2EV (1/3EV steps)
- Exposure ISO Equivalent: Auto, 80, 100, 200, 400, 800, 1600, 3200 (Up to 3M)
- Pause during recording / Still Image Capture / Time Trimming
- Focal length: f = 4 – 48 mm (24 – 288 mm 35 mm film equivalent), f = 35 mm (21 mm 35 mm film equivalent)
- Lens F no. F2.9 (W) – F5.9 (T) (f = 4 – 48 mm), F3.4 (W) (f = 3.5 mm)
- Still Image 1x – 5x, Play mode 1x – 13.5x
- Focus type: TTL auto focus (Centre AF, Multi AF, One Touch Shooting, Smart Touch AF, Face Detection AF, Smart Face Recognition AF)
- Focusing range: Normal : 80 cm – Infinity, Macro: 5 cm – 50 cm (Wide), 100 cm – 200 cm (Tele), AutoMacro: 5 cm – Infinity (Wide), 100 cm – Infinity (Tele)
- Flash range: Wide: 0.2m – 3.45m, Tele: 1m – 1.7m (ISO AUTO)
- Approx. 4sec.