The large camera sensor that’s big on quality.
Equipped with a large APS-C size CMOS sensor that minimises noise, the NX11 reproduces clearer images with richer, more natural colours. It also allows the use of high ISO in low-light settings, with less noise. A large sensor also makes it easy to achieve shallow depth of field for more dramatic results.
Take control with the i-Function Lens.
Whether you’re a beginner or an expert, the i-Function Lens meets your needs with its dual modes. An expert can instantly adjust manual settings such as shutter speed and exposure in the P / A / S / M modes, while the built-in Lens Priority mode lets a beginner use different lenses easily and correctly.
- Image sensor type: CMOS
- Sensor size: 23.4x15.6 mm
- Image sensor (effective pixel) : approx. 14.6 megapixel
- Total pixels: approx. 15.1 megapixel
- Image sensor colour filter: R GB primary colour filter
- Lens Shift Type (depends on Lens)
- OIS Mode1 / Mode2
- i-Scene (depends on Lens)
- 3.0" Display Size
- VGA (640 x 480) 614k dots (PenTile) resolution
- Display resolution: approx. 100%
- The NX11 Compact System Camera received a Recommended Award from Photography Blog and 4 and a half out of 5 stars in April, 2011
The NX11 Compact System Camera received a Recommended Award from Photography Blog and 4 and a half out of 5 stars in April, 2011
The NX11 is the third model in Samsung's compact system camera range, adding compatibility with the innovative iFunction, which allows you to change key camera settings using the focus ring on the lens. The Samsung NX11 also features a DSLR-like design, 3 inch AMOLED screen, electronic viewfinder, 720p video and a large APS-C CMOS sensor with 14.6 megapixels. Read our in-depth Samsung NX11 review, complete with 40 JPEG and 15 RAW samples.
At Samsung, we are guided by strong values and ethical standards to ensure the highest quality in everything we do. As a company, we strive to help people live better lives.