Don't tell it; show it. HD video comes to your phone.
Shoot life's craziest moments in high definition without carrying your video camera everywhere. The I8910 HD captures memories and doesn't sacrifice quality. It's the world's first mobile phone with a real HD video camera built right in—one of the most advanced devices ever made. Share live video as you shoot it or wait and play it for friends on your HD home theatre system with wireless DLNA. Best yet, there's no converting of files. Now it's easy to show and tell, in full HD.
AMOLED is the future of video displays. Colours jump off the screen so what you see is intensified. Ultra wide viewing angle, so friends can peer over your shoulder at that great video you shot. And superior brightness means you can read it in sunlight - no more looking for a shady spot to see your screen. It has outstanding luminescence and responds promptly to your every touch. Oh, and it's really big - 3.7" diagonally. The world's largest AMOLED, on one of the world's most brilliant display.
More than a touch of brilliance.
The I8910 HD has a pretty nifty touch screen - the world's largest AMOLED, at 3.7". But size isn't everything. This screen works. It features an auto rotating display - move the phone sideways and you can instantly switch between landscape and portrait display modes. You can watch videos in full 16:9 ratio, like a personal cinema screen. You don't have to baby it either; it'll stand up to a lot of touching with a toughened glass overlay.
- Symbian S60 OS
- WQVGA display resolution
- 3.2" Main display size
- 8 MP Camera Resolution
- 4x Digital Zoom
- Shot mode: Single / Continuous / Mosaic / Panorama / Smile
- Photo effects: Accent / Swap / B&W / Sepia / Green / Aqua / Negative / Solarize1 / Solarize2 / Solarize3 / Solarize4 / Emboss / Outline / Watercolour
- 148 g - handset weight
- 123 x 59 x 12.9 mm - handset size
- 1440 mAh standard battery capacity
- Up to 10 hrs (2.5G), up to 6.5 hrs (3G) standard talk time
- Up to 430 hrs (2.5G) up to 450 hrs (3G) standard standby time
- User interface: Full Touch Screen
- Video player (MPEG4 / H.263 / H.264 / WMV / Dvix / Xvid)
- Video recording (MPEG4 / 3GPP)
- Video messaging
Good news for clumsy phone owners
Discover the latest developments being incorporated into modern mobile phones to ensure they can handle life’s little tumbles