Enhanced connectivity without extra costs.
Create a professional digital display without having to purchase any extras-like a distributor or external equipment. Samsung makes it easy with a display port that delivers enhanced connectivity and an improved display interface. With a simple adapter, you can connect your PC, monitor or TV using an HDMI or DVI cable that’s more than twice as long as standard cables. Discover an easy, cost-effective way to create a powerful display.
Easy control goes the distance.
With content constantly changing, you need a reliable software solution that lets you communicate with remote displays in a cost-effective, time-efficient manner. Samsung LFDs feature an upgraded Multi Display Control solution that lets you control a large number of monitors through their embedded RS232 and RJ45 interfaces. Easy and intuitive to use, you can control monitors over short and long distances.
- H-Scanning frequency: 30kHz ~ 81kHz
- Maximum pixel frequency: 148.5 MHz
- V-Scanning frequency: 56Hz ~ 85Hz
- Stereo mini Jack output
- 5V (for SBB) output
- 40" panel size (diagonal)
- S-PVA (B-DID) panel type
- 1920 x 1080 (16:9) resolution
- Pixel pitch ( mm): 0.46125 (H) x 0.46125 (V)
- 885.6 (H) x 498.15 (V) active display area ( mm)
- 450cd/m² display brightness
- Response time: 8ms
- Package Dimensions: 1085 x 703 x 310 mm
- 600 x 400 mm VESA wall mount
- Protection Glass (optional)
- Foot Stand (optional)
Professional Display 101
Find out how you can bring your professional displays to the next level