RS232C, a standard of serial communication, is used for the communication between PC and displays. Therefore, A Multiple Display Control (MDC), helping various displays to be easily and simultaneously operated on PC, is possible with RS232C function.
Matrix Video Wall
Matrix Display for Video Wall
Built-In Image Enlarging Processor supports various video wall formats. If user wants to install Video Wall as these formats, user doesn't need any other Video Controller Device. Also if viewer uses video & PC Interface, additional Input Signal Distributor is not necessary.
2 Way Multi Display format
In the case of Multi Display video wall, a major issue is how to display naturally without picture distortion. So Samsung's New Plasma Monitor supports two types of video wall formats. The first is Full mode which displays the picture regardless of cabinet bezel. The second, Natural Mode, considers bezel's depth when displaying pictures.
- H-Scanning frequency: 30kHz ~ 81kHz
- Maximum pixel frequency: 165 MHz
- V-Scanning frequency: 56Hz ~ 85Hz
- Analog D-sub, DVI-D inputs (R GB)
- CVBS input / Component input / BNC input / HDMI input
- 40" panel size (diagonal)
- S-PVA (B-DID) panel type
- 1366 x 768 (16:9) resolution
- Pixel pitch ( mm): 0.461 (H) x 0.461 (V)
- 885.6 (H) x 498.15 (V) active display area ( mm)
- 450cd/m² display brightness
- 4000:1 contrast ratio
- 178˚ / 178˚ viewing angle (H/V)
- Response time: 8ms
- Display: 8bit - 16.7 million colours
- Colour Gamut: 72%
Professional Display 101
Find out how you can bring your professional displays to the next level