A smart sensor that automatically saves energy.
Stop worrying about the lighting conditions affecting your display. This Samsung LFD adjusts its brightness levels as ambient light changes so your images are always crystal-clear. And while it compensates for low-light and high-light environments, you’ll save energy and stay eco-friendly.
Reliable, durable and dust-resistant.
Introducing a monitor that was built to stand the test of time—and dust. This Samsung LFD is durable and dust-resistant. Corner-sealing design, double-layer structure, and screw and user hole sealing add to its ruggedness. Make sure dirt and dust don’t stand in the way of getting your message out.
- H-Scanning frequency: 30kHz ~ 81kHz
- Maximum pixel frequency: 165 MHz
- V-Scanning frequency: 56Hz ~ 85Hz
- Analog D-sub, DVI-D inputs (R GB)
- 52" panel size (diagonal)
- S-PVA (DID) panel type
- WXGA 1920 x 1080 (16:9) resolution
- Pixel pitch ( mm): 0.6 (H) x 0.6 (V)
- 1152 (H) x 648 (V) active display area ( mm)
- 500cd/m² (Energysaving on) 700cd/m² (Energysaving off) display brightness
- 5000:1 Dynamic contrast ratio
- 178˚ / 178˚ viewing angle (H/V)
- Response time: 8ms
- Display: 8bit - 16.7 million colours
- Colour Gamut: 72%
- 2000:1 contrast ratio
Professional Display 101
Find out how you can bring your professional displays to the next level