RS232C, a standard of serial communication, is used for the communication between PC and displays. Therefore, A Multiple Display Control (MDC), helping various displays to be easily and simultaneously operated on PC, is possible with RS232C function.
A smart sensor that automatically saves energy.
Stop worrying about the lighting conditions affecting your display. This Samsung LFD adjusts its brightness levels as ambient light changes so your images are always crystal-clear. And while it compensates for low-light and high-light environments, you’ll save energy and stay eco-friendly.
- H-Scanning frequency: 30kHz ~ 81kHz
- Maximum pixel frequency: 148.5 MHz
- V-Scanning frequency: 56Hz ~ 85Hz
- Analog D-sub, DVI-D inputs (R GB)
- CVBS input, Component input, BNC input, HDMI input
- 82" panel size (diagonal)
- S-PVA (DID) panel type
- WXGA 1920 x 1080 (16:9) resolution
- Pixel pitch ( mm): 0.9405 (H) x 0.9405 (V)
- 1805.76 (H) x 1015.74 (V) active display area ( mm)
- 600cd/m² display brightness
- 2000:1 contrast ratio
- 178˚ / 178˚ viewing angle (H/V)
- Response time: 8ms
- Display: 8bit - 16.7 million colours
- Colour Gamut: 72%
Professional Display 101
Find out how you can bring your professional displays to the next level