eBoard for an Optimised Classroom Environment
The 650TS eBoard occupies less space than other interactive boards. It has low power consumption and can even deliver high-quality images under the brightest lighting condition.
The versatile touch screen will allow you to either use the supplied eBoard pen or your fingers for drawing directly on the screen.
Using multiple pen colours or highlight and bold features, you can stress the importance of certain content by either highlighting or underlining it for easier understanding and note taking.
- H-Scanning frequency: 30kHz ~ 81kHz
- Maximum pixel frequency: 165 MHz
- V-Scanning frequency: 56Hz ~ 85Hz
- Analog D-sub, DVI-D inputs (R GB)
- CVBS input, Component input, BNC input, HDMI input
- 65" panel size (diagonal)
- AMV3 panel type
- 1920 x 1080 (16:9) resolution
- Pixel pitch ( mm): 0.744 (H) x 0.744 (V)
- 1428.48 (H) x 803.52 (V) active display area ( mm)
- 500cd/m² display brightness
- 178˚ / 178˚ viewing angle (H/V)
- Response time: 5ms
- Display: 8bit - 1073.7 million colours
- Colour Gamut: 72%
- 5000:1 contrast ratio
Professional Display 101
Find out how you can bring your professional displays to the next level