2010 Pick of the Year by BLI, ready to tackle every challenge.
By Samsung’s standards, our A3 copiers have proven to be reliable in every way. And Buyers Laboratory Inc. (BLI), the leading authority for the imaging industry for over 45 years, agrees with us. The Samsung MultiXpress C9250ND is recognized for its reliability, ease-of-use and multitasking abilities among others. In fact, during BLI’s 150000-impression durability test, it earned an incredible ‘excellent’ rating.
Totally adaptable, easily customisable.
The Samsung MultiXpress C9250ND can be customised to suit your business needs. Its powerful Extensible Open Architecture (XOA) makes developing and installing custom applications easier than ever. With a fully modular setup and plenty of expandability options, this A3 copier meets the exact needs of your business. You can even modify the UI with personalized function controls, designs, shortcuts, and choose between embedded or web-based print solutions.
- Print / Copy / Scan / Fax (Option) / Network / Duplex function
- Copy resolution: Scan - 600 x 600dpi, Printing: - general Mode: 2400 x 600dpi (600 x 600 x 2dpi) - Photo Mode: 9600 x 600dpi (600 x 600 x 4dpi) effecgtive outputs
- First copy out time (mono): less than 9.5 seconds
- First copy out time (colour): less than 10.5 seconds
- Zoom rate: 25% ~ 400% for platen
- Multi copy: 1 - 9999 pages
- Quick Copy, Proof Copy, ID Card Copy, Poster Copy, N-up Copy, Booklet Copy, Book Copy, Copy Job Build, Covers, Edge Erase, Margin Shift, Transparency (OHP) Interleaving, Job Interrupt and etc
- First print out time (mono) of 12.5 seconds
- First print out time (colour) of 13.5 seconds
- Default resolution up to 2400 x 600dpi (effective output)
- PCL5, PCL6 (XL), Postscript3, PDF 1.7+, XPS print emulation
- Default Duplex Print
- Scan function compatible with TWAIN network
- Flatbed / DADF scanner
- Scan resolution (Enhanced) up to 4800 x 4800dpi (Twain driver only)
- Scan to E-mail, USB, FTP, S MB, HDD, WebDAV, PC