- A 33.6Kbps modem speed makes for fast communication and enhanced efficiency. What’s more, 7MB of memory means that you can store up to 500 pages of information.
- Fast, efficient copying Copy speed is an impressive 18 A4 copies per minute (19cpm in Letter Mode). A 250-sheet cassette gives you greater paper capacity and gives you more copying time between refills. You also get great print quality – up to 600 x 300dpi effective output.
- Full-feature, quality scanning equipped to deal with the most demanding document handling requirements.
Taking the hassle out of faxing
The SAMSUNG SF-650 is geared to deliver faster, more efficient fax communication. The control panel features 20 assignable buttons for one-touch dialling, and you can also store up to 250 frequently-used numbers for speed dialling. Because there is often a requirement for documents to be sent to multiple locations, you can also store up to 269 contacts, in up to 250 groups of numbers or circulation lists for Group Dialling. A further 30 contact numbers can be stored in the memory, and these can all be sent the same fax message using the machine’s Multi-Send feature. So however many people you need to fax – and however often – SAMSUNG make it quick, easy and efficient.
- Fax, Copy, Handset
- Standard: 203 x 98dpi
Fine / Photo: 203 x 196dpi
Super Fine: 203 x 392dpi
- 7 MB (500 pages)
- Speed dial 250 locations
- Multi sending, memory back-up Max 72 hours
First Copy Out Time (Mono)
- Less than 15 seconds (From Ready Mode)
- 1 ~ 99 pages
- 50 ~ 200%
- Collation Copy
- Up to 600 x 300dpi effective output
- Up to 18cpm in A4 (19cpm in Letter)
Input Capacity and Types
- 250-sheet Cassette Tray
- A4, A5, Letter, Legal, Executive, Folio, JIS B5
- Plain Paper, Thick, Thin, Archive, Recycled
Output Capacity and Types
- 80-sheet Face Down