From the monitor to the page with just one touch
The ML-1670's Print Screen button – conveniently located on the printer control panel – lets you print the contents from your screen, quickly and easily, even when you’re away from your desk. Just one touch is all that it takes. With one click, there’s no more extra editing or cropping of unwanted content-clutter from original webpages or documents. If a single page is what you want, it’s what you’ll get. One simple press of a button prints your screen, as it appears on your monitor. Hold the button for more than two seconds and the ML-1670 prints the last object that you activated on your monitor. Now you can print anything, anytime.
Big features, small footprint
Looking for bigger performance from a desktop printer? Think smaller. Measuring a ultra compact 341 x 224 x 184mm (13.4 x 8.8 x 7.2in), the Samsung ML-1670 has a smaller footprint and overall body size than any other laser printer on the market. It easily fits onto any size desktop while leaving plenty of room for you to get your work done. But don’t let the ML-1670’s ultra-compact size fool you: this is one featherweight who’s ready to take on the heavyweight contenders any day.
- Print function
- 150-sheet cassette input capacity
- 100-sheet face down output capacity
- Paper size: A4, A5, Letter, Legal, Executive, Folio, Oficio, ISO B5, JIS B5, Envelope (Monarch, No.10, DL, C5), Custom
- Paper type: Plain, Thin, Cotton, Recycled, Archive, Coloured, Pre-Printed, Label, Bond, Thick, Envelopes, Cardstock, Transparency.
- Average cartridge yield: 1500 standards pages (Ships with 700 pages Starter Toner Cartridge)
- Resolution up to 1200 x 1200dpi (effective output)
- First print out time (mono) less than 8.5 seconds (from Ready Mode)
- SPL (Samsung Printer Language) print emulation
- Manual Duplex Print
- 300 MHz processor
- 8 MB memory / storage
- OS compatibility: Windows 2000 / XP / Vista / 7 / 2003 Server / 2008 Server, Mac OS X 10.3 - 10.6, Various Linux OS
- High Speed USB 2.0 interface
- Duty cycle (monthly) up to 5000 pages
- Dimensions: 341 x 224 x 184 mm