The item is in the cart.
MicroSD Memory Card
Introducing ultra-fast memory that goes wherever you go.
Extreme read & write speeds
Samsung’s ultra-fast PRO Plus microSD Card sets the standard for extreme sports & action photography. This UHS-I Speed Class 3 (U3) and Class 10 compatibility card is perfect for 4K UHD video recording & playback. And with blazing-fast read & write speeds of up to 95 MB/s & 90 MB/s respectively, you can transfer files and shoot photos with minimal lag.
A perfect partner
Get the most out of the latest 4K UHD video-enabled smartphones, tablets, and action cameras. This memory card works perfectly with even the most advanced devices to protect your memories for life.
Save over 5470 photos¹, 8 hours and 10 minutes of Full HD video², 1 hour and 50 minutes of 4K UHD video³, or 15330 songs⁴.* Download more media files and apps to your 4K UHD video-enabled smartphone, tablet, or action camera. And always know you’ve got plenty of space.**
* Test Device: Samsung NX1. The above results are from internal tests using a Samsung SD adapter with the average-actual data store capacity (91.5%‡ of the labeled capacity). The results may vary based on testing conditions and host devices. 1) 28 MP (6480 x 4320) Super Fine, average file size: 11.5 MB. 2) 1920 x 1080 / 60 P, HQ, average file size: 127.7 MB 3) 4096 x 2160 / 24 P, Pro, average file size: 530.9 MB 4) Average file size 4.1 MB. ** The storage capacity stated in the product specifications may be lower than the capacity reported by your computer’s operating system due to difference in measurement standards.
4K Ultra HD video
Capture the moments that matter. With the Samsung PRO Plus microSD Card, you can shoot rich and detailed 4K UHD videos from your smartphone, tablet, or action camera, confident that each memory will be safe. Play your videos back on your 4K UHD TV or monitor and relive the experience as vividly as the day it happened.
Samsung Memory Cards can survive up to 72 hours in seawater.
These memory cards can endure temperatures from -25° to 85° Celsius.
Protect all your data from damage caused by airport X-ray machines.
Samsung Memory Cards can even resist magnetic fields of up to 15000 gauss—the equivalent of a high-field MRI scanner.
* Samsung is not liable for any damages and / or loss of data and expenses incurred from memory card data recovery.
- PRO Plus Family Line
- Read: up to 95 MB/s with UHS-1 interface Write: up to 90 MB/s with UHS-1 interface * Actual speed may vary depending on use host device conditions and environment. Speed
- Grade 3, Class 10 Speed Class
- UHS-1, compatible to HS interface Interface