Solutions & Tips
- Camera How can I resolve my Samsung Galaxy S III camera error? (Unknown Error by ErrorCallback) Read More
- Network & WiFi How do I uninstall or disable an application on my Samsung Galaxy SIII Mini? Read More
- Call & Contacts How do I copy contacts from the SIM card on the Samsung Galaxy S III? Read More
- Message How do I locate the voice message icon within the Messaging app on a Samsung Galaxy III? Read More
- Setting How do I best set up my Samsung Galaxy S III if I am deaf or hard of hearing in one ear? Read More
Manual, download, specsGT-I8190 (GT-I8190)
Manuals User Manual ver 1.2 (ENGLISH(Europe)) 2012.11.135.89 MB Download
Manuals Safety Guide ver 1.0 (DUTCH(T-Mobile), ENGLISH(DTM), ENGLISH(Europe), GERMAN(DTM), GREEK(Cosmote), PORTUGUESE(European), BULGARIAN, CROATIAN, CZECH, DANISH, DUTCH, FINNISH, FRENCH, FRENCH(FRANCE), GERMAN, GREEK, HUNGARIAN, ITALIAN, KAZAKH, LATVIAN, LITHUANIAN, MACEDONIAN, NORWEGIAN, POLISH, PORTUGUESE, ROMANIAN, RUSSIAN, SERBIAN, SLOVAK, SLOVENIAN, SPANISH, SWEDISH, UKRAINIAN, UZBEK) 2012.11.1315.76 MB Download
Manuals Quick Guide ver 1.0 (ENGLISH(Europe)) 2012.10.181.12 MB Download
Other software tools and services
Samsung Galaxy Live Chat
One-to-one support with one of our helpful advisors for smartphones, tablets & wearables.
Easily transfer data from your old phone to your new Galaxy smartphone
You can use your PC to efficiently manage all the notes you wrote on your mobile device using S Note.
Welcome to World of Samsung Apps
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Tweet us, 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
We are here to chat, 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Monday-Friday: 8am - 8pm
Saturday: 9am - 6pm
SmartThings Monday to Friday : 9am-5:30pm
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Check the status of your repair with Samsung
Help with Hubs, Kits, Sensor and Outlets
Monday to Friday : 9am-6pm
Calls to 0818 numbers are a National Call number.
These are subject to call charges which vary by network and are subject to change.
Calls maybe recorded for training and quality purposes.
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website.
Find out more about how you can get face to face help.