Clearer shots in the dark
F2.5 Bright lens
Enjoying a night out on the town? The F2.5 lens captures the light to take clearer shots in the dark. Capturing moments at night have never been easier with this bright F2.5 lens. From sunsets to candle lit dinners, enjoy the moments as they are and never worry about getting dark and blurry results or disturbing those around you with the bright flash of a camera.
Capture a vision that’s clearer and wider
16 Mega Pixels/5x/25mm
With its remarkable 16.1MP high-resolution sensor, the slim, stylish ST66 delivers your memories in vivid, sharply-detailed images. The 25mm wide-angle lens ensures you’ll get a memorable group shots, with each and every person in the frame. Also, even if you’re shooting from far away, get as close as you’d like while maintaining optimal image quality with the 5x optical zoom.
See what you are going to get
With Live Panorama, you can capture every peak of a sprawling mountain range or every skyscraper in a magnificent city skyline to create astounding 180º panoramic images. And you can preview the image on the LCD before you even snap it. Just hold the shutter button, sweep across the scene and see what you’re going to get before you get it.
- Approx. 7.76mm (1/2.3 inch) CCD
- Approx. 16.1 MP
- Approx. 16.4 MP
- DIS (Digital Image Stabilization)
- TTL auto focus (Multi AF, Centre AF, Face Detection AF, Object Tracking AF, Smart Face Recognition AF)
- • Normal: 80cm ~ infinity(Wide), 150cm ~ infinity (Tele)
• Macro: 5cm ~ 80cm (Wide), 100cm ~ 150cm (Tele)
• Auto Macro: 5cm ~ Infinity (Wide), 100cm ~ Infinity (Tele)
- Program AE
- Multi, Spot, Centre Weighted, Face Detection AE
- f = 4.5 ~ 22.5mm (35mm film equivalent: 25 ~ 125mm)
- F2.5 (W) ~ F6.3 (T)
- Still Image Mode: 1 ~ 5X,
Play Mode: 1 - 14.4X (Depends on Image Size)
- TFT LCD
- 6.9cm (2.7)
- 6.9cm (2.7), QVGA (230K Dots)
- • Smart Auto: 1/8 ~ 1/2,000 seconds
• Program: 1 ~ 1/2,000 seconds
• Night: 8 ~ 1/2,000 seconds
Consumer Ratings & Reviews
‘‘THIS PRODUCT HAS GREAT FEATURES’’
LIKE GOOD HD VIDEOS..PHOTOS..ITS A GOOD PRODUCT IN THIS BUDGET
HEELY on 2012-12-26
This camera is perfect for at-home phtotos, photos on the go, photos of pets or kids, and photos of nature. It has a very good focus - which may take a second or two. It also auto-focuses so that you ...
southerngirl on 2012-12-15
‘‘has best features compared to other products in the range’’
the buttons seems to be a bit delicate needs to be improvement in quality of function keys
sikhar on 2013-01-01
Like it? A lot? A little? Tell us.
If you own one of these, we’d like to hear what you think of it.