Take your vision much further and clearer
18x Optical Zoom, OIS
The serrated, snow-capped peaks of a mountain range — your eyes take it all in, and so does your new Samsung WB150F. With its 18x Optical Zoom, it brings the intimate details closer, so you can capture a Golden Eagle launching into flight. Whether wide-open vistas or detailed close-ups, the WB150F lets you get the shot you want. But it has to be steady too. That†s where the WB150F's OIS (Optical Image Stabilisation) comes in handy. The very second you shoot, the image is stabilised. So no matter how shaky your hands are, your photos won†t be.
Get a whole new view
24mm Wide angle lens
Get more from your lens, no matter what the scene, whether shooting a memorable landscape or the gang’s reunion around a restaurant table. By using the precision-cut WB150F’s 24mm wide-angle lens, you will instantly cover a whole-horizon field of view. Now, you can capture memories of landmarks and landscapes, entire wedding parties and the tallest skyscrapers in full scale. No need to back up to frame the shot.
Instant Sharing & Saving, simply
With Built-in Wi-Fi capability, you can share any special moment and exciting moment on the move. Send photos by uploading to Facebook™, Picasa™, Photobucket™ or email directly from the camera. You can also upload videos to YouTube then sit back to wait for the raves. The WB150F lets you upload photos to cloud service so never worried about losing the pictures while on the go or losing chance with limited memory size. TV Link feature allows you to wirelessly display your pictures on a large TV screen. You can also save the images to your PC by just one click with Auto Backup feature. No more searching for the cable, it is that easy.
*Only available for the WB150F
- Approx. 7.76mm (1/2.3 inch) CCD
- Approx. 14.2 Mega pixels
- Approx. 16.4 Mega pixels
- Optical Image Stabilization
- TTL Auto Focus (Centre AF, Multi AF, Tracking AF, Face Detection AF, Face Recognition AF, Selection AF)
- Normal: 80cm ~ Infinity (Wide), 350cm ~ Infinity (Tele) Macro: 5cm ~ 80cm (Wide), 180cm ~ 350cm (Tele) Auto Macro: 5cm ~ Infinity (Wide), 180cm ~ Infinity (Tele) Manual: 5cm ~ Infinity (Wide), 180cm ~ Infinity (Tele)
- Program AE, Aperture Priority AE, Shutter Priority AE, Manual Exposure
- Multi, Spot, Centre-weighted, Face Detection AE
- ±2EV (1/3EV steps)
- Auto, 80, 100, 200, 400, 800, 1600, 3200
- Schneider-KREUZNACH 18x Zoom Lens f = 4.0 ~ 72mm (35mm film equivalent : 24 ~ 432mm)
- 3.2 (W) ~ 5.8 (T)
- Still Image mode: 1.0X ~ 5.0X
Play mode: 1.0X ~ 14.4X (depends on image size)
- TFT LCD
- 7.62cm (3.0), 460K dots
- Smart Auto: 1/8 ~ 1/2,000 seconds, Program: 1 ~ 1/2,000 seconds, Night: 8 ~ 1/2,000 seconds, Manual: 16 ~ 1/2,000 seconds
Consumer Ratings & Reviews
‘‘As usual, an amazing camera from Samsung....before this I never knew that Samsung makes su...’’
Wow features.....but only one thing is missing.... it should also have touch LCD screen.
Sandy on 2013-04-13
‘‘This product is worth for money’’
I have a WB150F camera its amazing and awsome . it has super features . its zoom quality and picture quality are superb . i recommend this product to every one. I am happy with samsung thank you sams...
abi99224 on 2013-04-01
‘‘exellent fetures....i love it’’
excellent..all features are up to mark. satisfied...pics, colours, vedios, rest fetures ssuch as paint, split pics....good...only the panaroma view is lit bit good...but love to have that
dkb79 on 2012-09-17
Like it? A lot? A little? Tell us.
If you own one of these, we’d like to hear what you think of it.