Double Storm pulsator
Samsung has achieved stronger and deeper cleaning by combining horisontal and vertical water currents within the washing machine drum.
What is Double Storm pulsator and how it works?
The outcome of Samsung’s revolutionary pulsator technology, Double Storm produces better results with a constantly variable and powerful water wave effect that moves clothes through the wash cycle without unnecessary entanglements. Double Storm with Samsung’s new pulsator technology sets a new standard of cleanliness.
Inner Storm - Keeps clothes tangle-free as they move through the wash.
Outer Storm - Makes use of the walls’ ridges to create a gentle washboard effect for more effective cleaning.
Double Storm - Dual jets of water ensure a safe and gentle yet thorough wash to give you super clean clothes.
The advantages of Double Storm pulsator
Powerful dual water jets for thorough cleaning.
• Dual jets of water from independent pulsators create multi-dimensional
water currents to ensure deep cleaning.
Tangle-free clean with unique pulsation
• Inner and outer blades rotate to create 2 powerful water currents.
• Tornado like currents enhance washing and rinsing power.
• Clothes do not get tangled, knotted or twisted.
A new spin on washing
• Revolutionary innovation in washing technology.
• Powerful pulsating technology coupled with an innovative ridged inner
drum enables cleaner results with less damage to clothes.
Air Turbo Drying System™
• A powerful motor rapidly rotates the machine’s drum to pull more water out of the load and reduce drying time.
• This turbo power combined with the dual air intakes (that draw in more air), ensures really speedy drying, which saves you valuable time.
Rust-proof PP Body
- Double Storm
Two-Way Lint Filter
- Light Grey
Consumer Ratings & Reviews
‘‘this product is easy to maintain and easy to ...’’
great machine in semi automatic range... no problem after 2n ahlf yers of usage.... good quality...
sam@@@@ on 2013-10-05
Like it? A lot? A little? Tell us.
If you own one of these, we’d like to hear what you think of it.