From the monitor to the page with just one touch
The CLP-326 ‘s Print Screen button – conveniently located on the printer control panel – lets you print the contents from your screen, quickly and easily, even when you’re away from your desk. Just one touch is all that it takes. With one click, there’s no more extra editing or cropping of unwanted content-clutter from original webpages or documents. If a single page is what you want, it’s what you’ll get. One simple press of a button prints your screen, as it appears on your monitor. Hold the button for more than two seconds and the CLP-326 prints the last object that you activated on your monitor. Now you can print anything, anytime.
Ideal for small, stylish spaces and busy places
Measuring an ultra compact 388 x 313 x 243mm (15.3 x 12.3 x 9.6inch), the Samsung CLP-326 series easily fits on any desktop leaving plenty of room for you to get your work done. It also offers the perfect blend of beauty and practicality. With rounded edges, glossy crème grey top and chic black finish everywhere else, you won’t want to hide this printer under a pile of papers. And you’ll really enjoy the convenient one touch print-screen button and power switch located on the front panel for fast, easy access. How’s that for accommodating design?
- Colour Print
Input Capacity and Types
- 150-sheet Cassette
Output Capacity and Types
- 100-sheet Face Down
- 76 x 152.4mm (3" x 6") ~ 216 x 355.6mm (8.5" x 14")
- A4, A5, A6, Letter, Legal, Executive, Folio, ISO B5, JIS B5, Transparency (Mono Print Only), Glossy Photo220g/m², Envelope, Labels, Cardstock, Recycled
- Up to 16ppm in A4 (17ppm in Letter)
- Up to 4ppm in A4 (4ppm in Letter)
First Print Out Time (Mono)
- Less than 14 seconds (From Ready Mode)
First Print Out Time (Color)
- Less than 26 seconds (From Ready Mode)
- Up to 2400 x 600dpi effective output
- SPL-C (Samsung Printer Language Colour)
Memory / Storage
- Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/2008 Server, Windows 7/2008 R2 Server, Mac OS X 10.3 - 10.6, Various Linux OS
- High-Speed USB 2.0
Consumer Ratings & Reviews
This is a good printer, not all that small as advertised, but compact all the same. Printing quality is great. It's not 'AirPrint' friendly, so you can't print from iPad or iPhone without special apps...
dilipc on 2011-12-28
‘‘WELL ITS HALF GOOD AND HALF VERY VERY VERY BAD’’
WELL SERIOUSLY FRIENDS DON'T GO FOR IT EVER WASTE OF MONEY, TO GET A PRINT(QUALITY), YOU WILL HAVE TO WASTE 5 TO 10 PAGES AND TONER IN SERIES TO PRINT A DOCUMENT IN LOW MEDIUM QUALITY. IT DOSN'T MATTE...
KAIN on 2012-01-24
Like it? A lot? A little? Tell us.
If you own one of these, we’d like to hear what you think of it.