Enjoy quality printouts
Samsung’s unique ReCP (Rendering Engine for Clean Page) Technology improves the overall quality and vibrancy of your colour printing, ensuring every printout looks perfect. It automatically sharpens the focus of both graphics and text, while solid objects are overlapped to eliminate white gaps.
Our newly developed polymerised toner has smaller and more uniform particles than conventional toner. Meaning, your printouts will have crisper lines and more vivid colours - helping avoid any paper curling. Also, its higher wax content improves the image gloss and enhances the durability preventing unwanted fading.
Don't worry about this printer crowding your space.
Its beautiful and compact design makes it a pleasure to share a desk with.
* Small size Footprint
With a footprint of just 38.2 x 30.9cm the CLP-365 is one of the world's smallest colour laser printers.
* Ergonomic design
Its ergonomic design with ebony brown and ice grey colour creates a modern and elegant work environments.
- Standard : Print
- Optional : One-touch Print Screen, One-touch Eco mode
- 300 MHz
- Standard : 32 MB
- Standard : Hi-Speed USB 2.0
- 290 W (Printing) / 60 W (Standby) / 1 W (Sleep)
- Less than 45 dBA (Color printing) / Less than 48 dBA (Mono printing)
- 382 x 309 x 211 mm (15" x 12.2" x 8.3") (except paper tray)
- 9.85 kg (21.72 lbs)
Max. Monthly Duty Cycle
- Up to 20,000 images
- Speed(Mono) : Up to 18 ppm in A4 (19 ppm in Letter)
- Speed(Color) : Up to 4 ppm in A4 (4 ppm in Letter)
First Print Out Time
- First Print Out Time (Mono) : Less than 14 seconds (From Ready Mode)
- First Print Out Time (Color) : Less than 26 seconds (From Ready Mode)
- Up to 2,400 x 600 dpi effective output(600x600x2bit)
- SPL-C (Samsung Printer Langauge)
Need more Information?
Request information about Samsung business products, solutions and services. We will contact you shortly.
- Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call Us: E&W:9213152205, S:9718587848, N:9811872357