From the monitor to the page with just One Touch
The ML-1866's Print Screen button – conveniently located on the printer control panel – lets you print the contents from your screen, quickly and easily, even when you’re away from your desk. Just one touch is all that it takes. With one click, there’s no more extra editing or cropping of unwanted content-clutter from original webpages or documents. If a single page is what you want, it’s what you’ll get. One simple press of a button prints your screen, as it appears on your monitor. Hold the button for more than two seconds and the ML-1866 prints the last object that you activated on your monitor. Now you can print anything, anytime.
Big features, small footprint
Looking for bigger performance from a desktop printer? Think smaller. Measuring a ultra compact 341 x 224 x 184mm (13.4 x 8.8 x 7.2in), the Samsung ML-1866 has a smaller footprint and overall body size than any other laser printer on the market. It easily fits onto any size desktop while leaving plenty of room for you to get your work done. But don’t let the ML-1866’s ultra-compact size fool you: this is one featherweight who’s ready to take on the heavyweight contenders any day.
- Print / Screen Print, Anyweb
Input Capacity and Types
- 150-sheet Cassette
Output Capacity and Types
- 100-sheet Face Down
- A4, A5, Letter, Legal, Executive, Folio, Oficio, ISO B5, JIS B5, Envelope (Monarch, No.10, DL, C5), Custom
- Plain ,Thin, Cotton, Recycled, Archive, Colored,Pre-Printed, Label, Bond, Thick, Envelopes, Cardstock, Transparency
- Up to 18ppm in A4 (19ppm in Letter)
- Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi effective output
First Print Out Time (Mono)
- Less than 8.5 seconds (From Ready Mode)
- SPL (Samsung Printer Language)
Memory / Storage
- Windows 2000 / XP / Vista / 7 / 2003 Server / 2008 Server,Mac OS X 10.3 ~ 10.6, Various Linux OS
- High-Speed USB 2.0
- Less than 50dBA (Printing)
Duty Cycle, Monthly
- Up to 5,000 pages
Consumer Ratings & Reviews
‘‘Sheet Feeding Bad’’
Everything is good except sometimes paper is not fed properly. Cannot tolerate when two pages are fed at the same time when printing a book.
Yas Peta on 2012-11-19
Too Noisy..........its wrong to say about no-noise of product
Himanshu on 2012-03-01
samsung products are good in quality but too expensive.
pavan2065 on 2012-01-19
Like it? A lot? A little? Tell us.
If you own one of these, we’d like to hear what you think of it.