Setup is a cinch with our secure, one-touch wireless connection.
The ML-1866W One Touch Wi-Fi Setting lets you connect quickly and easily. Simply select the WPS (WiFi Protected Set-up) button on the access point (router), press the WPS button on the printer and you’re done. Normally, you would have to spend time creating a wireless network name and manually entering a security key or password on all the wireless devices. But the ultra-convenient One Touch Wi-Fi Setting automatically configures — and protects — your wireless network for you.
Big features, small footprint
Looking for bigger performance from a desktop printer? Think smaller. Measuring a ultra compact 341 x 224 x 184mm (13.4 x 8.8 x 7.2in), the Samsung ML-1866W has a smaller footprint and overall body size than any other laser printer on the market. It easily fits onto any size desktop while leaving plenty of room for you to get your work done. But don’t let the ML-1866W ultra-compact size fool you: this is one featherweight who’s ready to take on the heavyweight contenders any day.
- Print / WPS, Anyweb
Input Capacity and Types
- 150-sheet Cassette
Output Capacity and Types
- 100-sheet Face Down
- A4, A5, Letter, Legal, Executive, Folio, Oficio, ISO B5, JIS B5, Envelope (Monarch, No.10, DL, C5), Custom
- Plain, Thin, Cotton, Recycled, Archive, Colored, Pre-Printed, Label, Bond, Thick, Envelopes, Cardstock, Transparency
- Up to 18ppm in A4 (19ppm in Letter)
- Up to 1200 x 1200dpi effective output
First Print Out Time (Mono)
- Less than 8.5 seconds (From Ready Mode)
- PCL5e, SPL (Samsung Printer Language)
Memory / Storage
- Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/2003 Server/2008 Server, Mac OS X 10.3 ~ 10.6, Various Linux OS
- IEEE 802.11b/g/n Wireless Network
- Less than 50dBA (Printing), Less than 25dBA (Standby)
Duty Cycle, Monthly
- Up to 5,000 pages
Consumer Ratings & Reviews
‘‘This printer is the best in class i suppose...’’
The most economical and most dependable monochrome laserjet printer i have ever come across... it is simply amazing.. The WiFI setup is so simple and awesome.. I also tried printing some documents wit...
phanikiran88 on 2013-07-27
‘‘Compact and quick, wifi needs a solid relook’’
Pros:A good home office printer. Quick printing, compact, good quality. Cons: A BIG BIG ONE One big glitch, needs constant reinstallation of printer to keep it on wifi. Have reinstalled it multiple ti...
rit_nag on 2013-02-25
Like it? A lot? A little? Tell us.
If you own one of these, we’d like to hear what you think of it.