Free your day with a reliable printing
Set your workday free from time-consuming and stress-causing printer blocks with Samsung’s anti-jam technology. Utilising a retard roller, which provides a backward friction during the paper pickup process, your operation will see increases in productivity and even bigger reductions in work frustration. Common problems that often add to stress-levels, such as miss-feeding and multiple paper feeding from the cassette tray, will become things of the past. An impressive high monthly duty is one of the clear-cut and measurable benefits found with anti-jam technology, and will add to a more streamlined and reliable workflow. So, with Samsung anti-jam technology your printing operation can finally be hassle-free, efficient and reliable.
It’s both user and eco friendly
Bring your office into the 21st century with a printer that is beneficial to both business and the environment. Making life easier is the 4.3'' colour touch screen. It provides an easy-to-use interface and ensures that professional printing doesn’t need to be complicated. The ML-5015ND printer also features an innovative eco-button. This automatically reduces paper and toner use, which helps minimise operational costs and, just as important, the impact on the environment.
- Low CPP (2-piece toner cartridge system) / Print
Input Capacity and Types
- 520-sheet Cassette, 100-sheet Multi Purpose Tray
Output Capacity and Types
- 500-sheet Face-Down
- 76 x 127mm (3" x 5") ~ 216 x 356mm (8.5" x 14"), (Envelope: Monarch, No10, DL, C5, C6, No9)
- Printer Default, Plain Paper, Thick Paper, Thin Paper, Bond Paper, Colour Paper, CardStock, Labels, Transparency, Envelope, Preprinted, Recycled Paper, Archive, Extra Thick
- 50 sheets from Cassette & 10 sheets from MP & 50 sheets from optional 1st Second Cassette, (Max. 110 sheets)
- Up to 48ppm in A4 (50ppm in Letter)
- Optical: 600 x 600 Enhanced: Up to 1200 x 1200dpi effective output
First Print Out Time (Mono)
- As fast as 7 seconds
- PCL5e, PCL6, KS/KSSM, KS5895, IBM Pro Printer, EPSON, PostScript3, PDF Direct V1.7, XPS v1.0
- Samsung Dual Core 600MHz
Memory / Storage
- 256MB (Max. 768MB)
- WINDOW 2000/XP (32/64bit)/2003 Server (32/64bit)/Vista (32/64bit)/2008 Server (32/64bit)/7/2008 Server R2" Linux-Fedora Core 4 ~ 6, Fedora 7 ~ 12, - RedHat Enterprise Linux WS 4/5, - SUSE Linux 10.0/10.1, open SUSE 10.2/10.3/11.0/11.1/11.2, SuSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 10/11, - Debian 4.0/5.0 - Ubuntu 5.04, 5.10, 6.06, 6.10, 7.04, 7.10, 8.04, 8.10, 9.04, 9.10 - Mandriva 2005, 2006, 2007, 2007.1, 2008, 2008.1, 2009, 2009.1 "Mac OS X 10.3 ~ 10.6" UNIXSun Solaris 8,9,10 (x86, SPARC) IBM AIX 5.x HP-UX 11i (PA-RISC, Itanium) "
- Ethernet 10/100/1,000 Base TX, High Speed USB 2.0, Host USB 2 Port (Rear 1 Port & Front 1 Port), IEEE 1,284B Parallel connector (Option)
- Less than 54dBA (Printing), Background Noise Only (Less than 30dBA) (Standby)
Need more Information?
Request information about Samsung business products, solutions and services. We will contact you shortly.
- Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call Us: E&W:9213152205, S:9718587848, N:9811872357