3way burn-in protection
3 Types of Anti-Burn Program
Screen burn-in is a major concern of customers. SAMSUNG plasma monitor supports three types of anti-burn protection. SAMSUNG new plasma monitor supports Anti-burn protection timer in OSD Menu, this timer helps user choose protection mode, period and operation time that they want. If user selects these items, SAMSUNG plasma monitor operates selected anti-burn PGM during selected operation time per selected each period. For example, if user selects All White, 1 hour period & 5 minutes operation time, SAMSUNG plasma monitor automatically operates All White mode every 5 minutes each hour.
- Signal Pattern Process, this function moves Black & Silver Strips from right to left on the Screen.
- All White, this Function refreshes plasma's cell and will change screen to all white.
- Auto Pixel Shift, this function shifts 3 or 4 pixels according to this order, right, top, left, bottom. The user can't see the movement since it involves only a few pixels. User can choose the number of pixels and moving period in OSD Menu.
SAMSUNG LFD Monitors have a pivot function that freely rotates around 90º degrees, allowing you to easily view a vertical image or text without mouse scrolling.
- 116.8cm (46)
- 1366 x 768
- 16.7 Mil.
- Analog RGB, DVI-D, CVBS, HDMI
- Separate H/V, composite, SOG
- D-Sub, RS232C cable
- MDC Program, User Manual, Tablefoot 2pcs, Power cable, Remote controller