Better optimisation for superior picture quality
Samsung’s advanced segmented dimming technology lets you enjoy much more vivid and dramatic viewing with deeper black and purer white shades. Micro Dimming Pro processes the image by dividing it up into twice as many blocks than standard Micro Dimming, delivering even more powerful contrast enhancement that lets you enjoy all your entertainment with images more defined than ever.
Control your TV easily with voice commands
Thanks to Samsung’s latest Voice Interaction, you can use simple spoken commands to control your TV. Use your voice to access a wide range of TV functions including selecting the channel, adjusting the volume level, or switching it off. There are also easy voice commands that play and stop which you’re watching.
* Voice Interaction requires Samsung Smart Control
* Voice control not available in all languages, dialects and regions.
* Performance varies depending on language, pronunciation, voice and ambient noise levels.
Easier motion control with finger and hand gestures
With Samsung’s latest Motion Control, not only can you control your TV using hand movements, you can even use a range of simple finger gestures. Enhanced Motion Control recognises even finger movements, so a finger is all it takes to select the channel or volume level, load apps, scroll webpages and navigate Smart Hub.
* Motion Control requires TV camera (sold separately)
* Performance varies depending on surrounding environment brightness levels.
- 3D HyperReal Engine
Clear Motion Rate
Dynamic Contrast Ratio
- Mega Contrast
Wide Color Enhancer (Plus)
- Yes (IN)
Multi-Screen (Dual / Quad Screen)
Skype™ on Samsung TV
Samsung SMART View
Screen Size (cm)
- 1920 x 1080
Ultra Clear Panel
Dolby MS10 / MS110
- Dolby MS10
DTS Studio Sound / DNSe+
- DTS Studio Sound
DTS Premium Sound / DTS Premium Sound 5.1
- DTS Premium Sound 5.1
Auto Volume Leveler
Sound Output (RMS)
- 40 watts (Left: 10 watts, Right: 10 watts, Woofer: 20 watts)