Warranty Terms & Conditions:
Samsung India Electronics Private Limited (hereinafter referred to as 'the Company') warranties to the purchaser of select Panel Television models (only for the model numbers mentioned below, hereinafter referred as 'Product') that these models carry Triple Protection warranty whereby the Company will free of charge repair or replace the product's Switch Mode Power Supply ("SMPS") if it becomes defective due to the impact of power surge, lightning or moisture.
Applicable models: 23F4002, 23F4003, 22F5000, 22F5100, 28F4100, 32F4100, 32F4800, 32F5100, 40F5100, 46F5100, 43F4100
Extended Warranty Period: 2 years from date of purchase of the Product.
1. The terms and conditions of this Extended Warranty are supplement and in addition to the terms and conditions provided on the Standard Warranty Card supplied with the Product.
2. This Extended Warranty is confined to the first purchaser ("Purchaser") of the Product only and is non-transferrable.
3. Repair or replacement will be carried out through the Company's Service Centres or its Authorized Service Centres or it's Dealer's Service Centres.
4. For the Products installed beyond the municipal limits of the jurisdiction of the Authorized Service Centre/Company's Service Centre/Authorized Dealer's Service Centre, all the expenses including but not limited to collection of the Product or part/s from the Company's Service Centre/Authorized Service Centre/Authorized Dealer's Service Centre, expenses incurred in connection with deputing of service personnel/ technicians, travel expenses (to and fro) incidentals expenses etc. shall be borne by the Purchaser.
5. In the event of repairs/replacement of any part/s of the Product, this Extended Warranty will thereafter continue and remain in force only for the unexpired period of the Extended Warranty. Moreover, the time taken for repair/replacement and in transit whether under the warranty or otherwise shall not be excluded from the Extended Warranty period.
6. The Company or its Authorized Service Centre/ Service Dealer, reserve the right to retain any part/s or component/s replaced at its sole discretion in the event of a defect noticed in the Product during the Extended Warranty period.
7. During the period of the Extended Warranty the Company's obligation under shall be limited to repair or providing replacement of part/s only. The maximum claim /s if entertained by the Company will be subject to the maximum listed price of the SMPS of the Product or the purchase price of the SMPS of the Product, whichever is lower.
8. In the event of any unforeseen circumstance, and spares not being available, the Company's prevailing depreciation rules will be binding on the Purchaser to accept as a commercial solution in lieu of repairs.
9. The Extended Warranty does not cover any accessories external to the Product.
10. The Courts at New Delhi shall have exclusive jurisdiction over matters covered or flowing from this Extended Warranty.
11. This Extended Warranty will not be applicable in any of the following cases:
a. The Product is not purchased from an authorized dealer of the Company in India.
b. The Product is not used according to instructions given in the instruction manual.
c. Defects caused by improper usage as determined by the Company's personnel.
d. Modification or alteration of any nature is made in the electrical circuitry/ or physical construction of the Product.
e. Installation/ repair work is carried out by persons/agencies other than authorized by the Company.
f. The conditions of the premises do not confirm to the recommended operating conditions of the Product.
g. The original serial number is removed, obliterated or altered from the Product or its cabinet.
h. Any other defects of the Product / its SMPS due to cause beyond power surge, lightning or moisture are NOT covered under this Extended Warranty. The decision of the Company shall be final and binding as regards to the failure of the Product happened due to any of the above three reasons.
i. This Extended Warranty does not cover the damages to the Product / the SMPS of the Product while in transit to service centre or Purchaser's residence.
This Extended Warranty shall cover only the SMPS of the Product. Any additional part(s) that may be required to restore the Product to the working condition shall be on chargeable basis at a price prevailing at the time of repair.