Reality never looked so real
20,3 MP APS-C Sensor
Customized for the NX System, the brand-new, professional-grade, 20,3 MP APS-C CMOS Sensor produces images that rival those of any premium DSLR.
Light as a feather, yet powerful to the touch
Simple & Emotional Design
As the lightest camera in its class, the NX1000 is blazing the path in design. At a mere 220 mg,
the camera is extremely portable and the perfect travel companion.
One-touch wireless sharing
Wi-Fi (Smart link)
Forget about bringing the right cable along. Built-in Wi-Fi lets you instantly share special moments with friends and family, even when you’re on the move.
- CMOS Image Sensor
- 23,5 x 15,7 mm Sensor Size
- Approx 20,3 Mega-pixels
- Approx 21,6 Mega-pixels
- RGB Primary Color Filter
- i-Scene (Depends on Lens), Smart Filter (Vignetting, Minature, Fish-Eye, Sketch, Defog, Halftone Dot), i-Zoom(x1.2, 1.4, 1.7, 2.0)
- Mode: LDC On / Off (Depends on Lens)
- 3" Size
- VGA ( 640 x 480 ) 921k dots resolution
- Approx 100% Field of View
- Grid (4 Types), Histgram, Icons: On / Off, Distance Scale: ft / m / Off, Electronic Level
- Electronically Controlled Vertical-Run Focal Plane Shutter
- Samsung NX Mount
- Samsung Lenses for Samsung NX Mount
- Lens Shift (Depends on Lens)
- OIS Mode1 / Mode2 / OFF
- Super Sonic Drive
- Contrast AF Focusing Type
- Continuous AF / MF / Single AF
- Selection: 1 Point (Free Selection), Multi: Normal 15 Points / Close Up 35 Points, Face Detection: 10 Faces (Max)
- AF-Assist Lamp available
Consumer Ratings & Reviews
Revealing the Secrets of Taking Night-Time Photos
Let's hear some know-how tips from the members of "Night View," the club for night-time picture specialists.
Samsung NX10 goes perfcet with Pancake Lens
Let's take a look at the 30mm F2.0 pancake lens of the NX10.