20,3 MP APS-C CMOS Sensor
Capture high-quality images with lifelike colors with the 20,3 MP APS-C CMOS sensor. With the highest resolution in its class, the Samsung SMART CAMERA NX2000 is perfect for outfocusing photography and shooting images in low-light situations with less noise.
3,7"WVGA(93,8 mm) Full Touch Screen
The stunning 3,7" (93,8 mm) WVGA full touch-screen display offers a full spectrum of colors, so what you see on the screen matches what you shoot. There’s plenty of space to review and edit your masterpieces with no physical menu buttons getting the in way.
Simultaneously send every picture you take to your mobile phone via Wi-Fi connection. Set up AutoShare once and the camera saves it as the default setting. AutoShare also GPS tags your photos with your smartphone.
- CMOS Image Sensor
- 23,5 x 15,7 mm Sensor Size
- Approx 20,3 Megapixels
- Approx 21,6 Megapixels
- RGB Primary Color Filter
- Lens Shift (Depends on Lens)
- Mode: OIS Mode1 / Mode2 / OFF
- i-Zoom (x1,2, 1,4, 1,7, 2)
- TFT-LCD with Touch Panel (C-type Touch Control Enabled)
- 93,8 mm (3,7") Size
- WVGA ( 800X480 ) 1.152 k dots
- Approx 100% Field of View
- Grid (4types), Histogram, Icons: On / Off, Distance Scale: ft / m / Off
- Electronically Controlled Vertical-Run Focal Plane Shutter
- Samsung Lenses for Samsung NX Mount
- Mount: Samsung NX Mount
- Mode: LDC On / Off (Depends on Lens)
- Super Sonic Drive Dust Reduction Type
- Contrast AF
- Single AF, Continuous AF, MF, Touch AF&Shutter
- Selection: 1point ( Free selection )
Multi: Normal 21points, Closeup 35points
Face Detection: Max. 10 faces
Object Tracking AF
Consumer Ratings & Reviews
Revealing the Secrets of Taking Night-Time Photos
Let's hear some know-how tips from the members of "Night View," the club for night-time picture specialists.
Samsung NX10 goes perfcet with Pancake Lens
Let's take a look at the 30mm F2.0 pancake lens of the NX10.