Advanced 20,3 M APS-C CMOS Sensor
The 20,3 MP APS-C CMOS sensor with Phase detection AF delivers high-quality images and lifelike colors with the highest resolution in its class. The sensor collects the most light so you can create beautiful images without noise, even in low-lit situations.
Advanced Hybrid AF System
Phase detection AF (autofocus) determines the distance of your subject, while contrast AF fine-tunes the focus for maximum contrast. The hybrid AF system combines both into a single sensor which allows you to shoot accurate and sharply detailed images faster.
8,6 fps Continuous Shooting
Continuously shoot at an ultra-fast rate of 8,6 frames per second. The advanced autofocus system brings crystal clarity to fast-moving subjects and the short shutter release lag helps you capture the fleeting moment before the subject moves out of frame.
- CMOS Image Sensor
- 23,5 x 15,7 mm Sensor Size
- Approx 20,3 Megapixels
- Approx 21,6 Megapixels
- RGB Primary Color Filter
- Lens Shift (Depends on Lens)
- OIS Mode1 / Mode2 / OFF
- I-Depth, i-Zoom (x1.2, 1.4, 1.7, 2.0)
- AMOLED with Touch (C-type Touch Control Enabled) and Tilt (Up 90°, Down 45°)
- 84 mm (3,31")
- WVGA (800 x 480) 768k dots (Pentile)
- Approx 100% Field of View
- Grid (4 types), Histgram, Icons: On / Off, Distance Scale: ft / m / Off
- Electronically controlled vertical-run focal plane shutter
- Samsung Lenses for Samsung NX Mount
- Samsung NX Mount
- LDC On / Off (depends on Lens)
- Supersonic drive Dust Reduction Type
- Phase Detection & Contrast AF
- Single AF, Continuous AF, MF, Touch AF&Shutter
- Total AF Point: 105 points (Phase Detection AF), 247 points (Contrast AF) Selection: 1 point (Free selection) Multi: Normal 21 (3 x 7) points (Cross point 1), Closeup 35 points Face Detection: Max. 10 faces
- AF-Assist Lamp available
Consumer Ratings & Reviews
Revealing the Secrets of Taking Night-Time Photos
Let's hear some know-how tips from the members of "Night View," the club for night-time picture specialists.
Samsung NX10 goes perfcet with Pancake Lens
Let's take a look at the 30mm F2.0 pancake lens of the NX10.