Take your vision much further and clearer
26x Optical Zoom, Dual IS(OIS+DIS)
With its 26x Optical Zoom, it brings the intimate details closer. Whether wide-open vistas or detailed close-ups, the WB100 lets you get the shot you want. But it has to be steady too. That's where the Dual IS(OIS+DIS) comes in handy.
Get a whole new view
22,3 mm ultra wide angle lens
Get more from your lens, no matter what the scene, whether shooting a memorable landscape. By using the precision-cut WB100’s 22,3 mm wide-angle lens, you will instantly cover a whole-horizon field of view.
High sensitivity. Low noise. Amazing photos.
16,2 effective megapixels CCD sensor
Trying to capture high-quality, low-noise images with lots of pixels and excellent light. The WB100 was engineered to do that exactly.
- CCD Image Sensor
- Approx. 16,2 Mega pixels
- Approx. 16,4 Mega pixels
- Dual IS (Optical + Digital Image Stabilization)
- TTL Auto Focus
- Normal: 80 cm ~ Infinity (Wide), 350 cm ~ infinity (Tele) Macro: 10 cm ~ 80 cm (Wide), 200 cm ~ 350 cm (Tele) Auto Macro: 10 cm ~ infinity (Wide), 200 cm ~ infinity (Tele) Super Macro: 1 cm~10 cm (only z09)
- Program AE
- Multi, Spot, Center-weighted, Face Detection AE
- SAMSUNG 26x Zoom Lens f = 4,0 ~ 104,0 mm (35 mm film equivalent: 22,3 ~ 580 mm)
- 3,1 (W) ~ 5,9 (T)
- 26X Optical Zoom Lens
- Still Image mode: 1,0X ~ 26,0X (optical) / 1,0X~5,0X (digital) Intelli-zoom: 2,0XPlay mode: 1,0X ~ 14,4X (depends on image size)
- TFT LCD Type
- 3" Size
- 3,0" (7,62 cm), 230K dots Display
- Smart Auto: 1/8 ~ 1/2.000 s., Program: 1 ~ 1/2.000 s., Night: 8 ~ 1/2.000 s.
Consumer Ratings & Reviews
Point & Shoot or Interchangeable Lens?
Which camera fits you? Choosing the right camera depends on a number of factors, like where you’ll be shooting and what you’re shooting for.
Take the perfect shot.