Capture yourself in one shot
Dual LCD (1,5" Front LCD)
The DV300F features a front LCD that makes taking group and other tricky self-portraits a snap. Play Children Mode animation to hold a kid still; let the group know just when to smile with Self Timer’s visual countdown. Be part of every image with the front LCD, preview self-portraits, then click, and effortlessly get perfect pictures with you in the middle of the action. With Jump Shot 2.0, quickly shoot images of your friends jumping around, and then create fun GIF animations.
Instant Sharing & Saving, simply
With Built-in Wi-Fi capability, you can share any special moment and exciting moment on the move. Send photos by uploading to Facebook™, Picasa™, Photobucket™ or email directly from the camera. You can also upload videos to YouTube then sit back to wait for the raves. The DV300F lets you upload photos to cloud service so never worried about losing the pictures while on the go or losing chance with limited memory size. Samsung Mobile Link allows you to directly send your images to your smartphone and tablet. You can also save the images to your PC by just one click with Auto Backup. No more searching for the cable, it is that easy.
* Only available for the DV300F
Add action to your still photos
With Motion Photo, you can freeze time around a moving subject to create enchanting images. Capture a friend dancing while everyone else around him is still as a statue — just like in a Hollywood blockbuster. Simply shoot the footage then select the area where you want action — the photo around it will freeze. It’s that easy.
- 1/2,30″ (Approx. 7,76 mm) CCD
- Approx. 16,1 Mega pixel
- Approx. 16,4 Mega pixel
- Optical Image Stabilisation
- TTL Auto Focus (Center AF, Multi AF, Object Tracking AF, Face Detection AF)
- Normal: 80 cm ~ Infinity (Wide), 250 cm ~ Infinity (Tele) Macro: 5 cm ~ 80 cm (Wide), 100 cm ~ 250 cm (Tele) Auto Macro: 5 cm ~ Infinity (Wide), 100 cm ~ Infinity (Tele)
- Program AE
- Multi, Spot, Center-weighted, Face Detection AE
- Samsung 5x Zoom Lens f = 4,5 ~ 22,5 mm (35,0 mm film equivalent: 25,0 ~ 125,0 mm)
- 2,5 (W) ~ 6,3 (T)
- 5x Optical Zoom
- Still Image mode: 1X ~ 5X
- TFT LCD
- 3,0" Main LCD 1,5" Front LCD
- 3,00" (7,62 cm), 460 K dots + Front TFT LCD 1,50" (3,80 cm), 61 k dots
- Smart Auto: 1/8 ~ 1/2.000 s., Program: 1 ~ 1/2.000 s, Night: 16 ~ 1/2.000 s, Fireworks: 2 s.
Consumer Ratings & Reviews
Point & Shoot or Interchangeable Lens?
Which camera fits you? Choosing the right camera depends on a number of factors, like where you’ll be shooting and what you’re shooting for.
Take the perfect shot.
Creating Digital Panoramic Photos
We will first look at some of the completed digital works, and follow a simple step-by-step guide with some useful tips.
Creating Photos with Unique Colors
We will be editing a photo of a female model taken in general mode by adding a little special and unique color.