Push the button. Save on print costs.
Optimize your printing in one simple step with Samsung’s One touch Eco Button. You can save on printing expenses when you quickly switch to Eco Mode and conserve toner, paper and energy. There’s no need to waste time changing settings or altering your documents with this useful feature, as one touch is all you need to configure your printer to deliver the most economical results.
Optimize your printing with Easy Eco Driver
Enjoy cost-optimized results every time you print thanks to Samsung’s Easy-Eco Driver. With this useful software, you’ll be able to accurately preview your document before printing and adjust quality, color and other settings to meet your precize requirements and budget, as well as removing unnecessary text, images and other elements. You can even monitor savings, including paper, toner, energy and overall cost. Say goodbye to wasted printouts and discover more economically-efficient printing.
- Print, Copy, Scan, Fax
- One-touch Screen Print, Eco Mode for Valuable Functions
- Copy Speed (Mono): Up to 20 cpm in A4 (21 cpm in Letter)
- First Copy Out Time (Mono): Less than 15 s (ADF) / Less than 14 s (Platen)
- Zoon Rate: 25 ~ 400% (ADF, Platen)
- Multi Copy: 1 ~ 99 pages
- Manual Duplex Copy
- Copy Features: ID Copy / Collation Copy / Poster Copy / Clone Copy / N-up Copy
- Print Speed (Mono): Up to 20 ppm in A4 (21 ppm in Letter)
- First Print Out Time (Mono): Less than 8,5 s (From Ready Mode)
- Up to 1.200 x 1.200 dpi effective output Resolution
- Emulation: SPL (Samsung Printer Langauge)
- Manual Duplex
- TWAIN Standard / WIA Standard Compatible
- Color CIS Method
- Up to 600 x 600 dpi Scan Resolution (Optical)