AllShare PC S/W
AllShare PC software enables your PC to support AllShare’s various services. Videos, photos, and music can be shared and streamed over a device-to-device local network that supports your PC and AllShare.
What is AllShare?
AllShare is Samsung's sharing experience that enables you to access your content anywhere at any time.
Free from wires, you can seamlessly share your music, photos, and videos to any Samsung AllShare devices
TV, Smart Phone, Tab, PC, Digital Camera, and more.
Use AllShare PC software for
- Watch your PC’s videos and photos on your TV’s big screen
- Do you want to watch a film on TV with your family, instead of watching it alone on your PC? Use AllShare to enjoy your media content on TV easily.
- Move photos from your camera to your PC without a cable
- Do you always move the photos that you took on your travels to the computer by connecting your camera to it with a cable? Instead use AllShare to view them on your PC easily and conveniently.
- Save your mobile phone’s contents to a PC without having to use a cable
- Do you want to save the music file downloaded to your mobile phone to your PC as well? You can use AllShare to save or enjoy content conveniently without having to use cumbersome cables.
The minimum system specifications for installing AllShare PC software
|CPU||Intel® Pentium™4 2.33 GHz or higher|
|RAM||2 GB or more|
|Monitor||A monitor with a 900x500 resolution or higher|
|OS||Windows XP SP3/Vista/7 (.Net Frame Work 3.5 SP1 or higher)|
List of devices supported by Samsung
|Mobile phones||Models running Android/Bada OS that support AllShare|
|TVs||Smart TVs and other models that can access the Internet (LED 5000 or higher; LCD/PDP 550 or higher)|
|Cameras/camcorders||All models that support Wi-Fi|
|Blu-ray players||All models are upported|