Size (Main Display)
Main Camera - Resolution
Standard Battery Capacity (mAh)
Enhanced Enterprise Security with Knox
Safeguard your data from security threats in real-time with a multi-layered mobile security platform. Samsung Knox delivers defense-grade security from the moment the device is powered on.
* Optional. ** Trustzone-based Integrity Measurement Architecture. *** Galaxy J (2016) models feature the same version of Knox mobile platform as the Galaxy S7.
Certified by Governments Worldwide
Samsung Knox has successfully met the rigorous security requirements set by governments and major enterprises around the world, providing business users with the most robust mobile security solution available.
* The list of governments and organisations that have approved Knox may be expanded at a later date. ** Galaxy J (2016) models feature the same version of Knox mobile platform as the Galaxy S7.
Improved Battery Usage and performance
Get extended use from a long-lasting removable battery that keeps your device operational all day long, through conference calls, meetings and assignments. Keep working when the device's power runs low with Ultra Power Saving Mode.
Increased Work Productivity with MicroSD
Adding a microSD card extends the device's storage capacity up to 128 GB. Simply save, back up and transfer more business data with a microSD card slot.
* MicroSD card is sold separately.
Wide and Clear Display
View your business data on a vivid super AMOLED HD display to enhance your productivity. Rely on true-to-life RGB colour and contrast ratio to perform tasks precisely and to view documents vividly on a larger screen.
Bulk Device Enrollment
Rely on secure Knox Mobile Enrollment to easily configure thousands of devices to MDM, e-mail, VPNs and more. With Automatic Bulk Enrollment, you can enroll devices with MDM installation, login and user credentials.
* Availability of service varies by country and MDM vendor. Available on Knox v2.4 devices and later versions.
Boost efficiency by easily managing email, calendar, contacts and other functions through EAS. Enhance memory use and provide real-time monitoring to improve device performance with Smart Manager.
Easy and Quick Data Transfer
Give users a simple way to transfer data, such as business documents, contacts, messages, calendars and more with Smart Switch. Easily move data through a USB connector or Wi-Fi for flexible content management.
- 5.2" (131.8mm) Size (Main Display)
- CMOS 13.0 MP Main Camera - Resolution
- 158 Weight (g)
- 3100 Standard Battery Capacity (mAh)
- Up to 71 Audio Playback Time (Hours)
- 1.2GHz CPU Speed
Expanded Quick panel changes compared previous deviceExpanded Quick panel changes compared previous deviceSee The Answer
How do I remove the memory card on my device?How do I remove the memory card on my device?See The Answer
How It Stacks Up
* Network: The bandwidths supported by the device may vary depending on the region or service provider.
The bandwidths supported by the device may vary depending on the region or service provider.