Galaxy S7 Flat/Edge - How to use Smart Switch to move your data
To move data from your old device to Samsung Galaxy S7 using Smart Switch.
-The Galaxy S7 box includes a data cable and USB connector to transfer data from one Galaxy device to your new Galaxy S7 very easily without any other equipment, data network or application.
If your old device is not a Samsung android device or you lost the USB connector, you can also move your data from other android device to Galaxy S7 through a wireless signal.
1) From Google play store search for "Samsung Smart Switch" and install the App. on both devices.
2) From Galaxy S7 device
- Tap Apps
- Tap Settings
- Tap Backup and reset
- Open Smart Switch
- Tap Android Device on both of devices
- Then Start
3) Tap "Sending Device" on your old device
4) Tap "Reciving device" on the Galaxy S7
5) Tap on "Connect device manually" on the Galaxy S7
6) Enter the PIN shown and tap "Connect"
- After completing the connection, select the items you want to transfer from your old device
7) Tap "SEND"
8) Tap "Recieve" on the Galaxy S7
- Transfering will be started
- During the transferring process, keep the devices close to each other.
9) When the transfer is complete, please tap "CLOSE APP".
Related Model Information
SM-G930FZDAXSG, SM-G930FZDUXSG, SM-G930FZKAXSG, SM-G930FZKUXSG, SM-G930FZSAXSG, SM-G930FZSUXSG, SM-G930XZDAXSG, SM-G930XZKAXSG, SM-G930XZSAXSG, SM-G935FZDAXSG, SM-G935FZDUXSG, SM-G935FZKAXSG, SM-G935FZKUXSG, SM-G935FZSAXSG, SM-G935FZSUXSG, SM-G935XZDAXSG, SM-G935XZKAXSG, SM-G935XZSAXSG