What to do when broken letters appear
You may follow the steps below when broken letters appear.
the Screen Size
Occasionally, you may want to change the size of the image on your screen. Your TV comes with six screen size options, each designed to work best with
specific types of video input. Your cable box or satellite receiver may have its own set of screen sizes as well. In general, though, you need to view the TV in 16:9
mode if possible. When the Screen Size is unsuitable, the broken letters may appear.
1. Press the MENU button on the remote control pad.
2. The main menu appears on the screen. Press the ▲ or ▼ button to select the Picture mode. Then press the ENTERbutton.
3. Press the ▲ or ▼ button to select the Picture Option, then press the ENTER button.
4. Press the ▲ or ▼ button to select “Size”, then press the ENTER button.
Press the ▲ or ▼ button to select the screen format you want. Press
the ENTER button. Press the EXIT button to exit.
• 16:9: Sets the picture to 16:9 wide mode.
• Wide Zoom: Magnifies the size of the picture to bigger than 4:3.
• Zoom: Magnifies the size of the picture vertically on screen.
• 4:3: Sets the picture to 4:3 normal mode.
※ Settings can be adjusted and stored for each external device you have connected to an input of the TV.