How to connect the video out to your TV
Choose one of the three methods for connecting to a TV.
METHOD 1 : HDMI(Best)
Connect the HDMI cable (not supplied) from the HDMI OUT jack on the back of the DVD Home Theater to the HDMI IN jack on your TV. HDMI enables you to view movies in High definition on your HDTV.
METHOD 2 : Component Video(Better)
If your television is equipped with Component Video inputs, connect a component video cable (not supplied) from the Component Video Output (Pr, Pb and Y) Connectors on the back of the main unit to the Component Video Input Connectors on your TV.
METHOD 3 : Composite Video(Good)
Connect the supplied video cable from the VIDEO OUT jack on the back of the main unit to the VIDEO IN jack on your TV.
• Resolutions available for the HDMI output are 480p, 720p, and 1080i/1080p.
• This product operates in Interlace scan mode (480i) for Component Output.
• After making the video connection, set the Video input source on your TV to match the corresponding Video output (HDMI, Component or Composite) on your Home theater. See your TV owner's manual for more information on how to select the TV's Video Input source.
• If you use an HDMI cable to connect a Samsung TV to the main unit, you can operate the Home Theater using the TV's remote control. (This is only available with SAMSUNG TV's that support Anynet+(HDMI-CEC).)
• If your TV has the logo, then it supports the Anynet+ function.
Related Model Information