How to connect other Bluetooth-enabled wireless devices with your device?
To turn on Bluetooth wireless feature, follow the steps below.
1. From ‘Start’ go to ‘Settings’.
2. Select ‘Network Settings’.
3. Click ‘Bluetooth‘.
To connect your device with a Bluetooth-enabled wireless device, do the following steps.
1. Click HHP image on center of screen.
2. Press and drag other’s HHP icon to center that you want to connect with your HHP.
3. Enter pass code to establish.
4. A secure connection between the two devices.
Related Model Information